|chapter eighty-one|

The cool air in the room hits my exposed legs as I walk to the bathroom. I put most of my weight on my toes, hoping not to wake Bryce. Once I'm securely in the bathroom, I lock the door behind me.

The hairs on the back of my neck are slightly damp. While I was sleeping, I experienced the best, wet dream of my life. When a small moan escaped my lips, I woke myself up.

Now I'm here, standing in front of the bathroom mirror, debating my next steps. Since Bryce left me high and dry, I need to find another way to release this tension.

Are female blue balls a real thing? If so, that's what I'm experiencing.

I've never been able to get myself off the way Tyler has. However, I hate his guts right now, so let's try something else.

I jump on the edge of the counter and spread my legs. I slide my hand into my panties, under my boy shorts. At first, it feels weird and uncomfortable.

Damn, what can help me relax?

I drop my head back and close my eyes. I envision Bryce opening the door to his room, wearing nothing but sweatpants. Without saying a word, he pulls me into his large, muscular arms. In seconds, our clothes are off, and Bryce is eating me, with absolute hunger in his eyes.

My moaning whimpers tell him not to stop. The pressure in my stomach builds up and I'm on the verge of exploding. When one of his fingers enters inside me, I climax on impact.

I feel this slippery material surrounding my fingers.

"Holy shit," I say in breathy pauses. I jump off the counter and quickly wash my hands.

As I stand in the mirror, my cheeks are visibly redder, and my lips are plumper. When I feel them, they are numb and tingly. I didn't even know I was biting them during my fantasy.

I take a deep breath in before opening the bathroom door. I jump when I see Bryce standing on the other side.

"Woah, you scared me." I try to walk past him, but he moves over, blocking me.

Bryce bends down, grabbing my legs and throwing me over his shoulder.

Before I have a chance to ask what's going on, he drops my back gracefully onto the mattress.

"If you're going to moan my name, I'm the one who causes it."

I lean up on my elbows, watching Bryce lay down below my legs. He reaches his hands under my butt, pulling down my boy shorts and panties in one swift motion. I pant when his hand grazes over my sex.

Bryce places his big hands on my inner thighs, holding them apart. I arch my back off the bed when he starts kissing my skin. "Shit" I moan breathlessly as Bryce inches closer to my spot.

The fact that my fantasy is playing out in front of my very eyes, makes this moment so much better.

He moves one of his hands from my legs, anchoring it on my stomach. His hand becomes a firm press, while his tongue quickly tastes me. I scrunch up the comforter in my hands, biting my bottom lip. I hear Bryce chuckle before continuing to lick me again. He keeps his mouth close to my skin, lightly nipping and sucking. The unexpected movements have me on the verge of climaxing.

"God, you taste incredible," Bryce mumbles in-between my legs. The licking grows more ferocious, resulting in immense pressure building up in my stomach.

I need to kiss him.

I sit up, wrapping my arms under Bryce's arms, pulling him to my lips. I can taste something sweet on his lips. His body slowly falls down on top of mine. He places one of his hands on the side of my head, still leaning deep into our kiss. I feel his other hand gradually traveling down my body, landing on my sex.