|chapter forty-five|

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" Tyler holds my hand as we enter his front door. "I am 100% sure. Do you honestly want to go my gynecologist appointment?" We head into the kitchen and Tyler grabs two mozzarella cheese sticks from the fridge. 

"I mean, if you want me to, I'll go," he says handing me one of the sticks. I open it up and begin to peel back little strings of cheese. "I'll be fine with your mom, but thanks," I say putting a piece of cheese into my mouth.

Today school was pretty chill. Since Labor Day weekend is next week, most of the teachers haven't given any assignments. They keep telling us that they also want a vacation.

"Babe, I actually wanted to talk to you about Labor Day." I look at Tyler after I throw away my cheese stick wrapper. "What did you have in mind?" I asked wrapping my arms around his waist from behind. He gently rubs the little hairs on my arm as he talks.

"I was thinking we could go somewhere. I want to take you on a mini-vacation. My parents own this small cabin and they haven't been in a while." I slide my arms from around Tyler and move to stand beside him.

"Please tell me the sheets have at least been changed?" I would feel so uncomfortable sleeping in a bed his parents definitely have had sex in. Tyler softly laughs before finishing off his cheese stick. "Yes, they hired someone to keep it clean and stuff after they leave." I let out a gracious sigh.

"Also, around that time we would have been together for almost 4 months." Wow, I knew Tyler and I have been together for a long time, but I didn't think that long. I guess I don't think about time when I'm with him because I'm so enticed by him.

"It's cute that you've kept track," I say grazing my hand against his arm. "Do you know how many days till it's our four-month anniversary?" I ask raising my eyebrow towards him. I know the answer, but I'll be surprised if he did too. "Ten," we both say in unison.

We smile at each other before Tyler pulls me in closer with his hands on my waist. I lean forward on my tip toes, so he won't have to lean down. I take his face in both my hands and press my lips to his. He moves one of his hands from my hip and gently moves my neck a little further up. His other arm wraps entirely around my waist and lifts me onto the counter.

I sit on the counter with Tyler standing in between my legs. I feel one of his hands slide up my inner thigh. I quietly moan just from the sensation of his hand so close to me. I grip onto his shirt as his hand tenderly begins to rub me.

My pink skater skirt and white crop top give Tyler easy access to me.

He intensely watches me as he slides my panties to the side and puts one finger inside of me

He intensely watches me as he slides my panties to the side and puts one finger inside of me. I slightly jump on the counter because of a sudden flash of pain. Tyler hasn't done this to me in a while so I'm guessing I've grown a little tighter since then.

"Babe," Tyler says giving me an uneasy look. "I'm fine," I moan no longer feeling any pain. I grab the back of Tyler's head and start kissing him again. My hips start to rock with the movement of his finger and I am on the verge of climaxing.