|chapter fifty-two|

The warm heat coming from the sun on my body feel exhilarating. I'm laying on my beach towel, scrolling through Tumblr posts on my phone. I lean up a little and bring my glasses down to the edge of my nose. I uncontrollably bite my bottom lip as I watch Tyler get out of the water.

I've managed to stop all of his sexual advances this morning. He mentioned taking a shower together this morning, but I woke up extra early and took one before him. When I stepped out, Tyler was sitting up on the bed with a smug smile on his face. "You could've just said no," he says getting out of the bed. I watch him as he slides down his Calvin Klein boxers. I tried to keep my eyes on his, but I sadly failed. When I looked down, he was already hard. "So, beach today," I say quickly walking around him. "Sounds good, babe. Let me just take a quick shower," he says winking at me.

My hormones are all over the place this weekend. I really want to sleep with him, but my lower region still hurts a little. I will admit the moisturizing cream did help, a lot.

I press my glass back up to my eyes and lay back down. "Damn," Tyler says standing in front of me. "What?" "That bathing suit is hot on, but I think it would look better off." I decided to wear my simple bright pink bikini.

I feel his body drop down on top of me with his head laying on my stomach

I feel his body drop down on top of me with his head laying on my stomach. "I bet you do think that," I say running my fingers through his hair. I feel him softly laugh against my stomach.

"Have you talked to your mom today?" I ask putting my phone down. He trails his fingers over my stomach, going up and down. "Yep, she's ready for us to get back. She is planning this big dinner tomorrow." Fuck, I forgot we are going back tomorrow morning.

"What time are we leaving again?" I asked raising my legs up. "We have to be gone by ten. I can't believe Coach Mike texted us with a surprised practice. That's complete bullshit," he says, placing a kiss on my stomach before sitting up. I slide forward and lay my head down on Tyler's back. "Yeah, that was fucked up. However, I had an amazing trip." I kiss his back and wrap my arms around his waist.

"That's all that matters," Tyler says, suddenly turning around. He leans forward kissing my lips. I wrap my arms around the back of his neck as I lean further into the kiss. Tyler edges his body between my legs and I feel my body slowly fall back on to the towel.

I'm not worried about anyone seeing us. Tyler told me his mom made sure to buy a house with a private beach.

Tyler's hand wraps around the back of my neck, pulling me up to deepen our kiss. I feel his other hand move slowly down the sides of my hips towards my lower region. My body tenses up because I'm still hurting a little. I decide to go with my gut feeling. I flip Tyler over and sit on top of him.

He looks shocked by what I just did. I lean down and gently kiss his lips. I move down further so that my lips are right against his ear. "I told you, no more sex," I seductively say, licking the edge of his ear. I quickly stand up, throw my shades down, and start walking towards the water.