|chapter forty|

I step out of the car after Tyler holds the door open. "It looks like your parents aren't home," I say as Tyler grabs my backpack. "Yep," he says before softly pushing me back onto the car door. He grabs the back of my neck and presses his lips forcefully down on mine. I rock my hips towards him and I can feel him harden against me. "Fuck I want you so bad," he groans against my mouth. "Then take me," I say breaking our kiss and peering through his dark brown eyes.

He leans down and pecks my lips before throwing me over his shoulder. I slightly yelp and laugh at the same time. "How are you able to carry all of this?" I ask as he carries me through the front door. "You have seen my muscles." I give him a smug smile once he sets me down. "Whatever." I slowly start walking backward and throw him my jacket.

Tyler gives me a seductive smile as he tosses our bookbags by the front door. I reach under my shirt and swiftly take it off over my head. I throw my shirt at Tyler as I walk up the stairs, keeping my eyes on him. I'm standing in nothing but my bra. I would usually feel self-conscious, but the way Tyler is looking at me changes that completely.

"I really want to shower," I say winking at Tyler before turning around and walking up the stairs. When I hear Tyler running up the stairs, I start to take off my pants. I leave them on Tyler's bedroom floor and stand up waiting for him. "Took you long enough," I say reaching behind my back to unclasp my bra. I drop it to the floor and this moment gives me a sense of freedom.

"Damn," is all Tyler says before he quickly kicks his door close. "Make sure you lock it this time." He turns around and locks the door. I stand there not knowing what to do. I watch to see what Tyler will do next. He steadily walks towards me taking in every inch of my body.

"I love you so much, Lia. Everything about you is so beautiful." He reaches his hand up and grazes it over my cheek. I need his lips on mine, so I grab the back of his neck and pull him down. As our lips move in-sync, our tongues begin to enter each other's mouths. Tyler moves my neck back and starts to suck little spots on it. I close my eyes and play with Tyler's hair as he takes over my body. He begins to move down sucking and kissing every inch of my skin.

"Oh Tyler," I softly moan. Tyler cups one of my breasts and places his mouth over the other one. I feel his lips suck on my nipple and my body tries to respond. I grip onto Tyler's arms as I feel my body slightly convulse under his pleasurable attack. He moves over to my next breast while pinching the nipple he just left. "Tyler...I'm going to come—" I moan while placing one of my hands over my mouth. I feel an explosion building up in my body and its starting to move further down. As Tyler furthers his movements, I try to hold in my orgasm the best I can.

I fail.

"Uhh..." I whimper as my body begins to shake. Tyler stops his sensual torture and holds my waist as I climax. Before they even calm down, Tyler rises back up to kiss me. I pull on Tyler's shirt and he reaches under to take it off. "I'm going to make you come so many times." I give Tyler a shocked look before he starts kissing me again. I slightly jump when I feel Tyler's cold hand rubbing my sex through my panties.

I arch my back into his grip and get on my toes waiting for my next climax. He speeds up his hand and I can't help but break from his kiss. "Come for me baby." I look into Tyler's eyes as he looks back into mine. I can see adoration, devotion, and lust. Those emotions push me to orgasm again in a matter of seconds. "That's it, baby," Tyler says kissing me before dropping down to his knees. He starts to slide my panties down my legs and I step out of them when they hit the floor.

"Let's get you in the shower," Tyler says standing up and taking my hand. We practically run to Tyler's bathroom. He turns on the shower and I watch as he starts to unbuckle his jeans. I can see how hard he is and I imagine how it would feel inside me. Without thinking, my hand starts to rub myself. I think I'm the wettest I've ever been before. I try to rub myself the way Tyler does, but it doesn't feel the same.