|chapter twelve|

As soon as we hit Bryce's room, Sabrina made sure to let me know of their relationship. She pushes Bryce on the bed and jumps on top of him. They started making out right in front of me. At first, Bryce looked hesitant, but then he eventually forgot I was there.

This can't be fucking happening. I could have just stayed downstairs with his parents. The old Cahlia would have just left, but I wasn't the old one anymore. 

I walk over to his game systems and turn on the PS4. I look through his games and pick out Injustice 2. I put the disk in the system and grab a controller. I sit on the couch and grab the TV remote. I turn the TV all the way up to the point the room is vibrating.

"What the hell!" I turn around and see Sabrina looking at me while still sitting on top of Bryce. "Oh, did I disturb some shit that shouldn't be happening with me in the room!" I look at Bryce trying to pierce his body with my glare.

He quickly pushes Sabrina off him and gets off the bed. He walks over to the couch and turns down the TV with the remote. "Sorry about that. We got kind of carried away." I don't respond and just start playing the game. I see Bryce go and grab another controller in the corner of my eye.

"Can I join?" Fuck no. "Well, it is your game." 

He sits down next to me and we began to duel. "Babe, come on," Sabrina says in a baby voice moving towards Bryce on the couch. "Sabrina, let's just play this game ok," he says not taking his eyes off the screen. 

She lets out a loud sigh and sits closer to Bryce on the couch. I glance over to see her hands all over him and leaning closer to his face. I feel nauseous when I hear her kissing his ear. She notices me looking and smiles before continuing.

I am so close to cutting this bitch.

Someone must have answered my prayers because Mrs. O'Connor calls us down for dinner. I paused the game and we begin the head downstairs. I just realized how late it was and I grab Bryce's arm before he heads down. "Can I talk to you for a minute." He comes back and so does Sabrina.

I didn't remember asking if I could talk to her ass.

"Umm, Sabrina I wasn't talking to you," I say smirking at her. "I'm not letting you talk to my boyfriend alone." Bryce could fill my grip get tighter around his arm and he turns to Sabrina. "It's okay, we'll meet you downstairs." She looks in shock and then glares at me before walking away.

"Sorry about that, she is very obsessive." I roll my eyes because I truly don't give a damn about her. "Can I stay over tonight, I just don't feel like going home." His eyes get dark and I could feel his muscles tighten causing me to let go. "Of course you can, my parents will be cool with it." I smile at him and say, "thanks, Bryce." We both turn around and head downstairs.

When we enter the dining room, Sabrina is glaring at me and Bryce. His parents are just smiling at us. I sit next to Jennifer. Sabrina is sitting directly in front of me and Bryce is next to her. Mr. O'Connor is sitting next to his wife at the head of the table. 

We begin to eat and I am so caught up in the tasty food that I didn't notice the shade being thrown at me.

"So, Cahlia, what's that mark on your face?" Sabrina is grinning at me while holding her fork. I look over to Bryce and he just looks at Sabrina annoyed. 

"I got hit by a female dog." I blatantly state and smile at her. I look at the rest of the table and all their eyes want me to expand on the story.

"I'm joking, I fell. I'm very clumsy." I hear Mrs. O'Connor laugh lightly and she nods in understanding. I look up and Bryce is staring at me. I give him a slight smile and he smiles back. Sabrina notices this and kicks me under the table.