|chapter eighty-three|

Bryce aggressively pushes my body against my apartment door. The slight sting lasts only a few seconds. I'm to caught up in the adrenaline running through my veins.

A gratifying moan travels the halls when he bites my bottom lip. He pulls my body off the wall and turns me over, where my chest is flat on the door.

"Unlock it."

Bryce's commanding words leave my panties soaking. My hand shakes as I try to put my key in the hole.

A dirty joke pops up in my head.

When I finally unlock the door, Bryce pushes me inside. I stand in the middle of my living room, watching Bryce lock the door. I'm growing tired of waiting and promptly wrap my hands around his back.

I start pulling off his jacket, throwing it on the floor. He turns around and places his hands under my arms. Bryce easily picks me up. My lips press down on his, with my legs wrapping tightly around his waist.

Bryce drops me down on my wooden floor. "You're so perfect." His hand reaches behind my body, unzipping my dress. I let the dress fall to the floor. Bryce licks his lips, eyeballing my black-laced lingerie. His fingers run over my shoulders and down my arm. I shake a little from the coolness.

He drops down to his knees, wrapping his fingers around the thin band of my panties. Bryce pulls them slowly down my legs. I lift up my feet and he throws the fabric to the side. As he comes back up, his hand travels on the inside of my leg. When he's facing me once again, he leans forward and places a soft kiss on my lips. In minutes, one of his hands reaches behind my back, unclipping my bra.

I stand there, naked, under his strong gaze. Bryce brings his hand under his chin, studying every inch of my body. He steps closer to me and his enticing scent feels my nostrils. His hand travels slowly and teasingly, down my neck to the center of my breastbone. When I shiver under his touch, a small smile appears on his face.

"Your beauty is endless," Bryce whispers. Our eyes never sway from each other as his fingers explore my body. I moan lightly when his fingers gently pinch, then pull, my nipples. My hands pull the back of his hair whenever he grabs my nipples.

Soon his mouth travels down my neck, sucking until he eventually lands over one of my breasts. Bryce pleasurably sucks and nips the skin of my left breast, while his finger continues pulling my right nipple. The attack brings me to my tiptoes as I try to quiet my rowdy moans.

My grip around his neck grows stronger when Bryce switches to the other side. "Shit-" I seethe through gritted teeth. Bryce stops and forcefully grabs my face, kissing me so hard that I forget where I am.

"You're not coming this way. Get in the middle of the bed, on your knees, with your eyes closed."

I frown, but he just briskly kisses me. I turn around and climb on top of the bed. I get in the middle, on my knees, facing the headboard. When I close my eyes, I can hear Bryce moving around me. My body position falters when Bryce gets onto the bed. He grabs my hands from in front of me and put them behind my back.

I'm tempted to open my eyes, but I'm actually enjoying this. A rough texture runs across the skin between my thighs. The strange quality makes me lean forward. Bryce's hands clutch my thighs and pull me back down.

That's when I feel something wet stroke across my lower region.

My body relaxes due to the direct contact. I become hypnotized by Bryce's movements that I lean back, where my hands land on his bare chest.

The rough texture I felt on my skin was Bryce's beard beneath my body. He is eating me alive while I'm positioned above his mouth.

Bryce's fingers dig into the skin on my thighs, holding me in place. His tongue is touching every part of my core. "Oh my-" I breathlessly scream, while my hips involuntarily grind on Bryce. However, his strong hands around my legs control most of my movements.