|chapter five|

I feel this sense of rage coming through my body. And these cheerleaders standing behind us is not helping.

I turn around in my chair facing the group. "You know screaming won't help this problem, thing one."

"Why the hell are you sitting at our table," she says and I can sense the anger in her voice. "And what did you just call me?"

"Oh, she called you a thing, and we are sitting here because we want to," Nova says and I smile at her cause I wasn't expecting that.

"Are you going to do something about it," Coco says looking at her with her head tilted.

"Or, are you going to wait for your leader, Sabrina," Reid says and we all turn to the cheerleaders.

Damn, my friends are going in today.

The girl lets out a loud sigh and stomps away from us while the others follow.

"They'll be back," Reid says and we all nod. "Hey, who was that hottie with Sabrina," Nova asks.

"His name is Bryce and he is in my 1st period," I pause, "he didn't even mention her."

"Well they surely are something," Coco says pointing her fork towards the other side of the lunchroom. We all turn around and see the two of them basically having sex on the wall.

"Eww, why don't we have teachers monitor lunch anymore," I say turning back around.

"Because they said we are responsible enough," Nova says and we laugh.

"Yeah, responsible enough to make babies," Reid states.

I slightly turn back around and glance at them. Their tongues are so deep down each other's mouth I am 100% sure they are licking each other's hearts. I'm not sure why it hurt so much, but it did. I soon see thing-one walk over and whisper something into Sabrina's ear. She quickly turns around and she looks pissed.

I give a slight wave back and smile before I turn around.

"Here the leader comes," Reid says and I can't help, but laugh out loud.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to an angry cheerleader. This should be fun.

"What the hell do you think you're doing," Sabrina asks and I see that Bryce went to go sit with his teammates. Good choice because this is going to get dirty.

"Hmm, let me think," I pause, "eating lunch during lunch period."

"Get the fuck up from this table."

I let out a loud yawn. "Holy shit, the conversation is making me tired."

I can literally see her shaking with anger and I am enjoying every minute of it.

She moves in closer to me and says, "I'm not sure what has gotten into you, but you are messing with the wrong girl." "Get the..." She picks up my salad. "Fuck up." And she throws it on the floor.

The lunchroom suddenly went quiet. I honestly did not expect that, but I'm always prepared.

I slowly stand up and we are face to face. "Thanks for throwing that away, but next time you touch my shit, I'm going to fuck you up."

She moves back and I can see she was caught off guard. "I like this new Cahlia, she's fun, but she is going to get you in trouble."

"That's exactly what I'm looking for," I say, "But I am not surprised that you are the same bitch since I first meet you."

The whole lunchroom lets out soft laughs and "oh shit".

"This is what you want Cahlia, I'll give it to you," she says before turning to walk away.