|chapter fifty|

I wake up to the sun shining slightly through our bedroom. Tyler's body is wrapped around me and it's very comforting. I feel a little pain between my legs, but it's bearable. I slide out of Tyler's grip and he shifts his body around.

When I get up, I wrap my arms around my body. I see a tiny blood spot on the blue comforter. That stain concludes that I am no longer a virgin. I grab a pair of jean shorts, panties, and a white bikini top. I tiptoe to the bathroom and quietly shut the door behind me. I set my clothes on the counter and look at myself in the mirror. 

I don't look different, but I feel different. I feel as if Tyler and I have created another element to our relationship. This moment is one you cannot take away or forget. I turn on the shower and quickly bathe. Once out, I brush my teeth and wash my face. I put my clothes on and lotion up my body.

I step out of the bathroom and Tyler is still sleeping in the bed

I step out of the bathroom and Tyler is still sleeping in the bed. I decided to give my friends a call. I grab my phone and shut the bedroom door behind me. I run downstairs and dial Nova's number.

"Hello gorgeous," Nova says answering the phone on the first ring. "Hey, babe." I unlock the front door and go out to lay on the hammock. I hear Reid in the background asking who is on the phone. When Nova tells him it's me, he tells her to put me on Facetime.

"What up bitch," Reid says standing behind Nova. I hold the phone above my face, so they can see me. I softly laugh and tell Reid "hi". "So, is the v-card finally swiped?" Coco asks coming into view. "Coco, where the hell did you come from?" I ask softly rocking in the hammock. "I was peeing, now answer my question," Coco says standing behind Reid. When I smile, all of my friends start squealing and screaming.

"Yes! Did it hurt?" Nova asks holding the phone steady again. "Yes, bitch. I was about to stop in the middle of it, but it was too late," I say laughing. "It felt better after a while though, right?" I nod my head 'yes' to Coco's question. "Oh, you two are going to be fucking every day from here on out," Reid says rocking his hips behind Nova's head. "It was a feeling I can't even explain. Oh, and Tyler said thanks for the lingerie." They all start clapping and I start laughing. "Tell him your welcome," Coco says winking at me.

My phone starts ringing in the middle of our Facetime and I see Bryce's name pop up. "Hey guys, I'll talk to you later." They each nod and I swipe to answer Bryce's call.

"Umm, hello," I say in a confused voice. "What the hell Lia!" The tone of Bryce's voice catches me completely off guard. "Excuse me," I say turning on my side on the hammock. "You told Sabrina about us. Why would you do that?" His voice has calmed down a little, but there is still a hint of aggression.

"Yeah, I told her, and I don't care that I did. She was being a bitch to me, so I played a card that I had." When Sabrina approached me after school yesterday, I wasn't going to tell her about Bryce and I. However, something about her believing she could hold him over me pissed me off.