|chapter forty-seven|

"How do I know what position?" I asked walking down the hall with my friends. Almost every teacher called out "sick" today to get a head start on their vacation.

"Hmm, there are so many good ones. Just pick one that you are less likely to get a cramp." Coco nods at Reid's remark. "How the hell am I supposed to know that?" I asked pushing the doors open to the back parking lot.

"I don't know. Maybe you should stretch before you do anything," Nova says. "Seriously, stretching?" I sarcastically scoff at the image of me stretching before sex. As we are walking down the sidewalk, I feel a hard thump on my shoulder.

"Watch where your walking, loser." The blond hair flips around and I know exactly who it is. "Damn Sabrina, more bitchy than usual. Have you not sucked anyone off in a while?" While Sabrina looks shocked by my remark, her little sidekick decides to step up.

"Don't talk to her like that," Sarah Mine says. I almost forgot about Sarah Mine. Well now that she is back on my mind, my friends and I will soon take care of her. "Sabrina, you replaced Nicki with Sarah. You couldn't do any better?" I ask before walking past their two shocked faces.

"You can't just talk to me like that and leave." When Sabrina grabs my wrist and I have the instant urge to punch her. "Get your damn hands off me," I say snatching my wrist from her grip.

"I heard about your little trip with Tyler. Are you finally going to swipe your v-card? That's pathetic. Still being a virgin at seventeen." Sabrina and Sarah both laugh and high five each other.

"You know what's pathetic? That you give your body to anyone that shows you the slightest bit of attention. You really should concentrate more on your low self-esteem than Tyler and I." I can tell my comments stung Sabrina a little, but she quickly recovers.

"One guy's attention I did catch was Bryce. He forgave me for what I did because I play sympathy well. I'm not sorry that I spread that video about Mike beating your ass. I enjoyed that video so much that I saved it to my gallery. After a few fake tears and apologizes, I was back in Bryce's bed like nothing happened."

Reid and Nova grab my arms after they notice me take a step forward. I know I shouldn't believe what Sabrina is saying about Bryce, but he did get back to her knowing she shared Mike's video.

"Guess what Sabrina, I have had Bryce. Do you remember the dinner where I basically said you fucked the whole football team? If not, let me remind you. After you ran upstairs all upset, Bryce followed me to the guestroom. He seemed a little upset, but that soon passed." I step a little closer to her and peer into her eyes as I speak.

"While you were in Bryce's room crying, he had me softly moaning as he touched me on the guestroom bed. And after you left, we cuddled as I sleep in his bed that night." I might have exaggerated the whole touching part, but most of my story was real.

"He would not," Sabrina sneers. I lean back and shrug my shoulders before turning around. As we're walking away from the stunned two, we burst out laughing. "Fuck Lia, I think she is having a stroke," Reid says putting his weight on me and laughing hard. "That was some good entertainment for the day," Nova says clapping her hands.

"I almost forgot about Sarah, but this event surely got me back on track," I said gripping my backpack strap tighter. "Yes, who the hell does she think she is," Nova says stopping in front of their three cars. "We got something for her ass after the break. However, Lia your prince charming is waiting for you."

Reid points to a car across the parking lot. When I turn around, Tyler is intently watching me. I'm pretty sure he saw me talking with Sabrina and is worried about me. "Well, I should go. I'll text you guys about my endeavors this weekend." They all walk away saying "mhmm" as I make my way across the lot.