|chapter forty-one|

"Say that again," Tyler says placing our bookbags on the side of his bed. "I want to have sex. I mean not right now, but eventually. Tyler, I want to give myself fully to you. However, it's okay if you don't want to." I go sit on the bed and cross my legs. Tyler comes to sit down in front of me and he rubs my legs.

"Lia, are you kidding me. I've wanted to have sex with you since we started this. I didn't want to rush anything because I want you to be comfortable. Everything we've been doing has been the best times I've ever had." He places his hands on my waist and pulls me on his lap with ease. 

"You are in control of what we do. Whenever you are ready, I'll be ready." I play with the hair on the back of his neck as we peer into each other's eyes. "Why are you so charming?" Tyler reaches up and takes my hair down. When it hits the back of my neck, I can tell it is still slightly wet.

"Why are you so gorgeous, fascinating, kind, caring—" I stop Tyler from talking by pressing my lips against his. "My list is a lot longer," Tyler chuckles breaking our kiss. I softly laugh before getting off his lap. "Ready to do homework?" I ask reaching down to grab both of our backpacks. "Yes, babe. Maybe when we're finished, we can have some more fun." Tyler smiles at me and I give him a playful smile in return.

"I have climaxed multiple times in the past hours, so I'm a little tired. However, if you help me enough with my homework, I might give you a treat." I wink at Tyler as I open my notebook.

"Damn, I love you." Tyler places his hand on my leg as he starts to do his homework.

I look up at him and his brow is somewhat furrowed from his concentration. He looks so adorable that I forget how bad my day started. This moment is one I wish will never change.

"I love you too," I said before looking back down at my work.

❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂

I wake up on my side with Tyler's arm around my waist. I gently lean over, and the clock says 5:30 pm. After we finished our homework, Tyler and I both needed a nap. I hear Tyler's soft breaths as he sleeps, and it brings me a sense of safety. I delicately slide from under his arm trying not to wake him. When I stand up, I watch him move a little, but he doesn't wake up. I quietly leave his room, closing the door behind me.

I start walking downstairs and I immediately hear Kyle's voice. I move my hair closer to the front of my forehead, hiding my wound from this morning. "Mom, it's just a C," I hear Kyle whine before I enter the kitchen. "Hello, Mrs. Williams. Hey Kyle." I walk further into the kitchen and sit next to Kyle. "Hello, Cahlia. Please tell me you are staying for dinner." I gladly nod my head. "How are you doing Kyle?" I turn to him and he drinks some of his Gatorade.

"Can you please tell my mom that a C is not that big of a deal." I smile at Kyle and think about how I should answer. Personally, I don't like getting C's, but clearly, Kyle doesn't care. "Umm, what is the subject?" "Math," Mrs. Williams says taking items from the fridge and placing them on the counter. "Oh, I could tutor you if you want." Kyle's face lights up along with his mother's. "Really Cahlia. That would be such a blessing," Mrs. Williams says walking around the counter to hug me. "That would be great," Kyle says winking at me. I reach my hand up and ruffle his hair.

"We can get started now if you want." By the time I look at Kyle, his figure is leaving the kitchen. "I'll be right back," he yells running upstairs. 

"Wow, both of my sons like you. However, Kyle's is a little weird." Mrs. Williams comment makes me laugh and she joins in. "What are you laughing about?" Kyle asks walking back into the kitchen with his backpack.

"Oh, nothing sweetie. Why don't you two get started while I cook dinner." Mrs. Williams and I glance at each other silently laughing with our eyes. "So, what are we learning today?" Kyle takes out his notebook and says, "solving algebraic equations."