|chapter twenty|

*Warning* This part contains some sexual scenes.

"Ready?" I ask as we park down the street from Mike's house. Coco nods and we start getting out of the car. "Ok, Reid and Nova be on the lookout and text me if you see Mike's car," I say grabbing the bag of stuff I got from my house.

We made a detour to my house to pick up a few supplies.

"We gotcha. Have fun," Nova says, and we wave goodbye. "Whenever I used to sneak in, I would climb up the balcony," Coco says as we make our way towards the backyard. Once we get to the back, Coco says Mike's room in on the second floor. "You lead, I'll follow," I say tying the bag around my wrist.

Coco starts to climb up the balcony like she's done this climb hundreds of times. I start following her path and realize it's not that hard. I jump over the balcony rail and land in front of Mike's bedroom balcony doors.

"He never locks these," Coco says opening the doors. "He's not that bright," I say following her into his room. Coco shakes her head 'no' and lets out a soft laugh.

"Let's get started," I say taking out three 1-gallon bleach bottles and gloves. I hand a pair of gloves to Coco and we both put them on. We make our way into Mike's closet and start grabbing clothes off the hangers. We carry them into the bathroom and throw them into the bathtub. We take multiple trips until the closet is close to empty.

The only thing left in the closet is a few shirts and couple pair of jeans.

I grab one of the bottles and hand it to Coco. "You first," I say holding the open container up to her. "Thank you," she says taking the bottle and without a second thought; she pours the bleach over the clothes. "That's what you get asshole," she says grinning at the bleached clothes.

We pour the other two containers on the clothes and stir the mixture with our gloved hands. "Let's go," Coco says and we put the gloves and empty bottles in the bag we brought. Next thing I know, my phone goes off.

Day Ones:

🌸Nova 🌸: Hurry up!! Mike just pulled up

🤑Reid 🤑: Also, why tf is Sabrina holding hands with him?

Me: Ok, we're on the way out.

Coco and I quickly leave Mike's room from the way we came in. While I hang on the balcony I see Mike and Sabrina enter his room. I almost lose my grip when I see Sabrina push him on the bed and climb on top of him. She starts kissing him while he feels her up.

I quickly make my way down following Coco and we start running towards the car. "Holy shit, Sabrina is cheating on Bryce," I say out of breath once we enter the car. Reid climbs over the armrest to get in the passenger seat. Once Coco starts the car, we quickly drive off.

"Really?" Nova asks, and I nod. "Damn, are you going to tell Bryce?" Reid asks. I'm stumped by this question because I don't know.

"It's not really my place, Right?" "Have you guys discussed your relationship?" Nova asks, and I shake my head 'no'. "Well, I don't think you have to tell him," Reid says, and I nod my head 'ok'.

"So, how many clothes did my girls fuck up?" Coco and I both laugh at Nova's question. "Umm, I'm not sure, but we only left a few shirts and stuff untouched," Coco says, and I agree. "Good, that's what he gets," Nova replies.

❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂

"Well, that was fun. Until next time," I say getting out of Coco's car. "It's always a pleasure Lia," Nova says while I close the door. I wave as Coco drives off. I unlock my front door and walk inside. After I lock the door, I make my way to the kitchen. I see Cayden's note on the kitchen counter.