|chapter ninety|

I shake the bottom of my light blue dress while filming our Boomerang. Reid, Nova, Coco, Drew, Wesley, Parker, Tyler, and Bryce do their little movements until Cayden finishes recording.

 Reid, Nova, Coco, Drew, Wesley, Parker, Tyler, and Bryce do their little movements until Cayden finishes recording

"This is so cute." I take my cell phone from Jordyn and we look at the video. The sunlight perfectly shines on our graduation hats and diplomas. I post it on Instagram, tagging my friends, adding a cute caption.

what would I do without the crew 😝

Our families and friends have been taking pictures of us since the graduation ceremony. I spot two people I've been meaning to talk with. "Cayden, you have the gift?" My brother seems to be confused for a minute until it hits him. "Oh, shit, yeah." I give him a dumbfounded look when he hands me the two gift bags in his other hand.

"You can be so slow sometimes." He laughs at my comment. Despite my nude heels being tall, I reach Principal Bell and Mr. Parker within seconds. "Hello, my favorite mentors at this school. I wanted to give you something." They both smile when I hand them the bags.

I bought them mugs that say best damn principal and best damn teacher, but the As are replaced with apples.

They each chuckle lowly at my gift before giving me a quick hug. "Well, you are one of my best students. Please come to visit us anytime." I nod my head, saying "of course I will." Principal Bell eyes falter along with his smile. "I know your dad is so proud of you, Cahlia. If you need any help, I'm always here." I shake my head with a generous smile. "I promise." I give them one more hug and walk away.

"Damn." I turn around to the sound of a familiar voice. Bryce strongly eyes me from head to toe. "See something you like?" He stalks closer to me, his polished smug smile growing more and more enticing. "Nah, love." His fingers wrap around my back to pull me into his body. I smile at Bryce, placing my hands on his forearms.

The line was hella corny and I start giggling. "Corny?" I shake my head when he raises his eyebrow. "Don't care," he says, placing both of his hands on the sides of my face. I instinctively licked my lips, knowing we are about to kiss.

"Got it!"

Bryce and I both turn our attention to Levi. He shows us the picture he took. In the perfectly clear photo, we are peering at each other. His hands on my waist and mine on his arms are giving me Tumblr couple vibes. "Can you send that to me?" Levi smiles at me and starts typing on his phone.

"Are we getting fucked up tonight?" Jayden comes into view along with our friends.

Wait. You're probably wondering when Bryce's friends, Jayden and Levi, got to California.

 You're probably wondering when Bryce's friends, Jayden and Levi, got to California