|chapter eighty-eight|

Bryce's fingers skim over the back of my neck, which is the only skin visible. He slides the zipper down on my dress. 

The temperature of the room is pleasantly comfortable against my bareback

The temperature of the room is pleasantly comfortable against my bareback. I slide my arms out of the sleeves, causing the material to fold at my waist. A proud smile covers my face when I hear Bryce suck a deep breath in.

"Fuck, I was expecting a bra. Please tell me it's the same underneath."

I shrug my shoulders and laugh along with him. I catch multiple, small sighs in my mouth when he starts kissing my back. "Your skin is so soft," he halts, kissing me, "and exquisite." His kisses tickle, and I move a little. "Are you going to be moving all night?" I teasingly answer him by rubbing my behind against his front. When I feel his teeth softly pull at my skin, I jump.

"I said I was doing the teasing."

He wraps his arm around my stomach, pulling me flat to his body. While one hand is holding me, his other hand grabs one of my breasts. I drop my head back into his chest. His fingers tenderly twist my hard nipples. A hollow moan passes my lips. He moves back and forth, pleasuring both breasts. He suddenly pulls away and turns me around. He grabs the back of my neck and places his mouth on mine. I push the rest of my dress down my hips. I raise my leg up and flush it against Bryce's skin. When his hands reach around to meet my bare buttocks, he slaps it.

"Ugh," I groan. The hit was everything but soft. However, the ting of pain traveling from the area he hit me sends unrecognized pleasure to other regions of my body. He pushes my neck back and begins sucking on different parts of my skin to my chest.

Soon, our movements become messy. I'm pulling at his shirt, assisting him in taking it off. Once his chest is bare, I reach for his belt buckle, he stops me. "We're not fucking yet." He pushes me back down onto the bed.

The bed is so soft that it almost engulfs my body. The comforter feels like a cloud and I could totally fall asleep on it. However, the guy with the lustful dark eyes staring at me keeps that from happening.

This situation has built up to a point of no return. Our sex isn't about to be gentle. It's going to be messy and intense.

"Damn, how did I get so lucky?" I bite my bottom lip as he unbuckles his belt. He pulls it through the loops and throws it on the floor. "Are you going to talk all night or fuck me?"

 A smug smile appears on Bryce's face. "Is that what you want?" I slide my body closer to the edge before sitting up. "I really do." He sweeps his hand over my lower region. When I close my eyes, Bryce pushes me back down to the bed. His body lays on the side of mine.

In a matter of seconds, one of Bryce's hands pins my arms above my heads, while the other is rubbing between my legs.

"When did my girlfriend become so demanding?" He questions, biting my skin with more force. I attempt to answer him, but moaning pants are all that comes out. "To answer your question. It will happen when I'm ready." Before he even finishes his sentence, he pushes a finger inside of me. My back arches off the mattress and I sigh from his finger. I can sense my inner walls clenching around it.