Chapter 27

Chapter 27: Found

Seth, Blair, Rosh, and I were on our way toward that little castle on the hill with our horses, but once we reached the entrance of the forest we decided to travel by foot.

While Seth and Blair were busy swinging their swords to get rid of sharp and tall grasses, Rosh and I chose to use our powers.

"Can you just use your sword, Zen? Someone from the castle might sense us," sita sa akin ni Rosh.

"And how about yours?"

He shrugged his shoulders and looked at me sarcastically. "I am part of this forest. I am their master why would they present me to the enemies?"

Bago pa humaba ang sagutan namin ni Rosh ay bigla nang nagsalita si Seth at binago ang aming usapan.

I stopped using my power and used my sword instead. Habang si Rosh ay walang kahirap-hirap na naglalakad sa unahan namin.

The wild and tall grasses around him were parting away, creating an aisle for Rosh for him to easily walk with utter confidence, but when Seth, Blair and I were about to cross the similar path, it was quickly returning to its original form.

Kaya wala kaming pinagpipilian kundi hawiin iyon gamit ang aming mga espada. That selfish idiot!

"Do you have an idea who could that be?" I asked Blair while slashing the tall grasses.

"Is this another episode of the remnants of the Goddesses of Deeseyadah?" dagdag ni Rosh na nakikinig pa rin pala sa aming usapan sa kabila nang matataas na damo na sa pagitan namin.

We might have destroyed Deeseyadah and witnessed how Queen Leticia and King Dastan killed those evil goddesses, but we couldn't be sure that it was the real ending.

Paano kung may nakatakas? Paano kung marami pang ngayon ay bumubuo ng plano upang maghiganti sa Nemetio Spiran? There are still a lot of worlds that they would seek refuge, and make them strong again for another attack— or worst another war. Lalo na't ngayon na na-diskubre namin na hindi lang sila sa Nemetio Spiran nagbigay ng atensyon. They have the Fevia Attero and Asta Wellingzon— King Tiffon's new world.

"Maybe, and now that Goddess Eda finally had her peace, they thought that they can strike us again. . ."

Kapwa napalingon sa akin sina Blair at Seth na mukhang walang ideya.

"But I saw her during Dastan's coronation. She was well and--" nag-aalangang sabi ni Seth.

"I think King Dastan decided not to announce it or keep it to himself. The goddess deserves her silence and peace, or maybe Leticia wants to let everyone believe that the great goddess is still alive— that she survived after all those years," Rosh explained.

Sa aming apat ay si Rosh ang siyang higit na nakasama ni Reyna Leticia sa isang paglalakbay kaya hindi na ako magtataka na ang impormasyong sa akin lang ibinigay ni Dastan ay nalalaman niya rin. 

Huminga nang malalim si Blair at sa pagkakataong iyon ay siya naman ang tumanaw sa maliit na kastilyong iyon.

"I hate it when I can't give you answers about my own empire. I am really sorry," dismayadong sabi ni Blair.

"It could be her mate," biglang sabi ni Rosh.

Naabutan na namin siya at hindi na siya naglalakad. Kasalukuyan na siyang nakatanaw sa maliit na palasyong nakatayo sa burol.

Nang hindi kami makasagot sa kanya ay saka lang siya lumingon sa aming tatlo. "Why? Am I wrong? Every vampire will do everything for his or her mate. Zen has proven that."