Chapter 76

Chapter 76: Other sides

"Why do I have this feeling that I am forever the woman's accomplice? Come, let me hear it."

Kezalli and I grinned when he said that, and even had our high five together. We finally have our accomplice and it's Prince Rosh! The most handsome prince in Nemetio Spiran universe!

I was jumping happily.

Prince Rosh looked at us amusingly while shaking his head. "Princess Divina's really into human girls, right? Naha will probably enjoy this circle as well."

"Yes! She will!" I said excitedly.

"So. . .?"

Halinhinan ang tingin niya sa amin ni Kezalli. Nakatingala na rin ako sa kanya habang hinihintay ang mga sasabihin ni Kezalli kay Prince Rosh.

She could tell him that Atlas might be kind and there might be another villain behind him, and maybe Princess Veda's a hostage and he doesn't have much choice but to play the role— because he told me that he'd never be on our side.

We were both waiting for Kezalli to speak, she took a gulp and stared at Prince Rosh.

Prince Rosh has always been everyone's favorite.

When Mama talked about him and her first adventure with Papa and how she thought Prince Rosh was a villain I saw that familiar glimmer in her eyes, when Aunt Lily complained how narcissistic he was, how Aunt Kalla laughed when she remembered her first encounter with him, Aunt Naha rolling her eyes every time she sees Prince Rosh, and Queen Leticia who smiles warmly by the mere mention of his name.

Everyone loves Prince Rosh and even Dawn wishes to be with him when she grows up. And now that I could see how Kezalli looked at him and asked for a fan club slot, I just want to stare at him too and think how princely he is— he's really a handsome, kind, and elegant prince.

"Why don't we sit first?"

He sat again under the tree, Kezalli followed him, she patted her lap and I sat on it. Tulala pa rin si Kezalli kay Prince Rosh. I bit my lower. I want to cry. Gusto kong takpan ang mga mata ni Kezalli because she's been starting at him.

May lumapit na maliit na brown na rabbit kay Prince Rosh. He let the brown rabbit sit on his lap and he started brushing its fur.

I suddenly miss Leo. I hope he's not nagsusutil kay Grandma.

"Ano pala ang skin care mo, Rosh?" tanong ni Kezalli habang nakahawak sa kanyang pisngi.

"Huh?" kumunot na ang noo ni Prince Rosh.

What is a facial wash? I think I've heard it from Grandfather Javan before.

"Ano ang facial wash mo? Cleanser? Toner? Cream?"

Prince Rosh grimaced. "What are you talking about?"

"Ano ang inilalagay mo sa mukha mo para ganyan kakinis? May pores ka ba? Alagang belo ka yata Rosh."

And those words made Prince Rosh laugh, he crossed his arms, leaned his back on the tree, and shook his head while looking at Kezalli.

"My dear sister-in-law, though I am not familiar with some of your words, but I can quickly understand the admiration. Everything I have right now is natural. I am born perfect. I don't need efforts or prayers to be this elegant. I can understand the sentiment because humans are born well. . ." pinagmasdan niya si Kezalli mula ulo hanggang paa.

"You're pretty for a human, but still lowly, it's good na kinagat ka na ni Tobias," inabot ni Prince Rosh ang ilang hibla ng maiksing buhok ni Kezalli. "And a bushy hairstyle at that, you're a rare type."