Chapter 41

Chapter 41: Returned

"Sa likuran ka lang, Sutil." Ibinaba na ako ni Uncle Desmond.

"Don't hurt Prince Rosh, okay?"

"I will."

All I did was watch how Queen Leticia fought with her army, how Uncle Desmond helped her, and how Prince Rosh, Hua, and Grandfather Nikos were still dazed under the spell of the bridge.

But when a dragon was about to attack me, I thought Queen Leticia or Uncle Desmond would help me, but I just found the trance Prince Rosh on top of the head of the dragon.

"Prince Rosh is helping me. . ."

But the eyes of the dragon were too scary that all I could just remember were pitch black.

When I woke up, Uncle Desmond was no longer around. He's probably got tired after that fight on the bridge and he's already sleeping again in his crystallized stone under the blue sea.

I spent my whole adventures with Queen Leticia, Prince Rosh, and Hua. Sometimes I want to cry because everything was so scary, but I have to be brave to help them. And I shouldn't be afraid because I have Queen Leticia and Prince Rosh beside me.

But what made me happier was when I saw Uncle Caleb again.

"Uncle Caleb! Y-You're back!"

Grandfather Nikos was holding me when I jumped off and opened my arms for Uncle Caleb. But my smile faded away when he stepped back while looking at me with his unusual reaction.

Does he hate me now?

"W-who is she?" Uncle Caleb asked.

"You don't love me anymore, Uncle Caleb? Hindi ko naman sinasadya. Pinagalitan ako nang marami ni Papa. Inaway nila ako ng sabay ni Mama—" my eyes started to water.

I know that Uncle Caleb will hate me, but why did he forget me? Si Queen Leticia na ang nagbuhat sa akin dahil ayaw akong lapitan ni Uncle Caleb.

"What is happening?" Uncle Caleb asked.

"She's from the future," Prince Rosh shortly replied.

And then I cried, even if I came from the future why Uncle Caleb acting is like this? Did I do something bad to him from the past and he hates me now? He's always smiling and hugging me. He never looked at me like that.

"Uncle Caleb hates me. Hindi ko naman sinasadya."

Queen Leticia's now patting my head.

"Caleb," Prince Rosh called him again, now in a different tone.

I thought Uncle Caleb will continue to ignore me, but in the end, he approach me and offered his arms. "I'm sorry. I don't hate you, Divina. Who told you? I was just confused."

I accepted Uncle Caleb's arms and allowed him to carry me like usual. My hands were on his shoulder while I was sobbing and looking at his handsome face.

He gasped while looking back at me. "Si Sutil nga. . ."

How I missed Uncle Caleb so much.

I spent another adventure not just with Prince Rosh, Queen Leticia, Grandfather Nikos, and Hua, but also with Uncle Caleb.

I don't know when I could see Uncle Caleb in my own timeline again that's why I spent most of my time with him.

We're now inside the carriage and Queen Leticia's wearing a red dress. "Isn't she pretty with the red dress?" I asked Prince Rosh and Uncle Caleb.

They both nodded. "I want a red dress too!"

"Wala akong dala. Hindi mo sa akin sinabi Divina na gusto mo mag-change outfit," Uncle Caleb said.