Chapter 47

Chapter 47: Fight

"Claret!" Malakas na sigaw ng nina Cora at Pearl.

Two different spells with white mist suddenly exploded from the back as Cora and Pearl tried to save me, but as the woman with the fake presence of my mother tried to push harder the sword inside my body, I could only witness how she shielded herself from those attacks. Because the white mists from Cora and Pearl were just sliding at the sides of her shield.

The man, who has no arm, casually leaned his sides on the huge frame of the warehouse, watching me amusingly as if coughing my own blood was his greatest fascination.

"Finish her, Mitchelle."

"Claret!"

This time the woman behind me let go of one of her hands from the sword, I could hear the familiar sounds of her growing nails, and before it could even pierce my heart, I heard the terrifying squelch of my blood in my flesh and how the children cried, as Cora and Pearl desperately save me from death, all I did was to lower my head to see my own reflection on the blooded sword.

Naririnig ko ang malakas na pagtawa ng lalaki habang nangangatal kong inaangat ang dalawang kamay ko upang hawakan ang espada.

"Such a weakling," the woman whispered to my ears.

But before the woman could even pull her sharp hands on my chest, I looked up and met the man's eyes.

And it was too late for them to realize that they are dealing not just with a witch, but a desperate mother who have been stabbed multiple times because the moment everyone witnessed how I was helplessly attacked was the time I made my move.

"What will you do if I did the same to your lover?" I asked.

Unti-unting lumabas ang dugo sa katawan kong nasa harapan ng babae, mula sa aking mga mata, tainga, bibig hanggang sa tuluyan na ngang nilamon ang peke kong katawan ng dugo at nalusaw sa kanyang harapan.

Ang tanging naiwan ay ang espadang hawak niyang nababahiran ng dugong nalalaman kong nakikilala niya.

How could she imitate the presence of my mother? Paano kung sa kanya ko gawin ang bagay na iyon? How can she handle it if I imitate her in front of her eyes?

Because the man in front of me was no longer leaning on the frame of the warehouse, he was now coughing his own blood with my misty sword piercing on his chest, and my bare hands and long nails inside his body.

I tilted my head to take a peek at her with my grin. "Is this how you do it?"

Nanlalaki ang mga mata ng babae kasabay nang pangangatal ng kanyang buong katawan, nabitawan niya ang kanyang espada at halos sabunutan niya ang kanyang sarili.

"A-Atlas!"

"Pearl, please protect the children. They can't watch this fight."

I saw how Cora and Pearl sighed in relief. Tumango si Pearl at nagmadali na siyang tumakbo patungo sa mga bata para itakas ang mga iyon sa lugar na ito.

Habang nagsusuka na ng dugo si Atlas ay nagagawa pa nitong tumawa. I pulled out my sword and hand on his body as I kicked him away from me. Bumagsak siyang nakaharap sa lupa, napaluhod sa kanya si Mitchelle habang sumisigaw at umiiyak.

Halos hindi ko maigalaw ang kamay kong ipinasok sa dibdib niya at hinayaan kong tumulo ang nakapakaraming dugo mula rito, habang inihampas ko sa hangin ang hawak kong espada dahilan kung bakit tumilamsik ang kanyang dugo sa malaking pintuan ng lugar na iyon.

Hindi lang mga kamay ko ang mga bahid ng dugo, maging ang mukha ko'y ay bakas niyon at hindi ko na iyon inabala pang punasan habang mabagal akong naglalakad patungo sa kanila.