Epilogue

Hello! At last! We reached the end of Bite Trilogy. I know that this is going to be bitin, but just like what I've told you, Bite Trilogy is just the beginning (the teaser) of the whole Venom Series, with Seth, Blair, Tobias, and Rosh (5 books) waiting stories, always expect the unexpected.

Thank you for reaching this far. His Bite is my first fantasy story and I didn't expect that I'd be able to write a series out of it, writing Venom Series and Gazellian Series made me realize that I am born to write fantasy stories-- I love every chapter of this series. And I am always happy, grateful, and thankful to all readers who have appreciated this series since 2017 (kasi kung narito ka for sure binasa mo rin ang iba, or matapang ka na binasa mo ang Bite Trilogy kahit hindi mo nababasa ang GS?). I know that this is not the popular genre that readers usually want to read, but the drive to write these stories, the excitement, enjoyment, and even the feels while writing it pushed me to continue this. I hope you'll feel the same way.

Thank you so much for loving the first couple of the prophecy. Claret and Zen will pass the torch to Kezalli and Tobias na. Haha!   Happy reading!

Epilogue

I just finished my training that night and everyone from the training ground had a hard time keeping up with me, even the experienced knights of the castle didn't expect how I easily learned and aced my swordsmanship.

I happily glanced at the old sword on my waist. I took this inside to one of the treasure rooms of this castle. This was the sword that I usually see in my great-grandfather's paintings.

I stopped walking in the long hallway, between the huge windows of the castle that overlooked the moon and the gardens, and the walls filled with paintings, statues, and antique items.

I stared at my great grandfather and his painting with the sword on waist. He has a gray hair like Caleb. He was standing on a ship with treasure chests behind him.

Isa rin siya sa mga Gazellian na hindi gusto ang panunungkulan. He always wanted to live in the seas.

I took his sword, and though it was not written in his old documents that it should be passed to the second prince, I still took it.

"Wala ka na naman magagawa, Lolo."

Father told me that Dante Gazellian was a stubborn vampire. He even told me that he was like me.

I pulled my sword and showed it in front of his painting. "Don't worry. This will be in good hands, Great Grandfather."

I even gave him a short bow before I brought my sword back to its sheath.

Pinagpatuloy ko na ang paglalakad sa pasilyo na iyon hanggang sa makarinig ako ng mga boses.

"Do you think that the second prince of this kingdom will have the same fate?" I haltered my steps.

I leaned on the wall, sighed, and looked at the ceiling. Until when I was going to listen to this endless conversation about me?

"To be the second in the rank is one of the most unfortunate situations of someone who has the royal blood. Hindi na rin ako nagugulat sa agawan ng trono dahil madalas na iyong suliranin sa iba't ibang kaharian. Maybe they're still young right now, but time will come that they ask for a higher position."

"Do you think Prince Zen will aspire for a throne?"

"The second prince has a talent in combat, he might not be as intelligent as the first prince, but most of the time, someone who has advanced battle skills will always survive. He can kill the first prince—" I tightened my grip on my sword and was about to attack the servants when I felt hands on my ears.