Chapter 71

Hi, angels, as much as I want to give you more updates, I am really busy with editing. I will have slow updates until November since I'm focused on TOS (I hope you'll be happy and sad again after reading it in the book version.)

Chapter 71: Field Trip

When Prince Rosh handed us red roses, all I did was smile and look happily at him. He was holding another flower for his sister, Veda.

I want to ask him if he wants to join us if Kezalli can swim, I am sure that Prince Rosh can swim too if I happen to bring them into a realm where there's a river.

"Don't worry. We'll be back. It's just a field, right, Divina?" Kezalli asked me with a smile.

I nodded at her excitedly.

When I saw a familiar lighting, circle, and symbols on the ground where Kezalli and I were seated together with clasped hands, I suddenly remembered Uncle Caleb and how I made him vanish.

"I hope he's okay. . ." I whispered.

"Who?" Kezalli opened one of her eyes.

Freya, Mama, and even the wounded Cora and Pearl were circled together. While Papa, Prince Rosh, King Tobias, Prince Seth, and Prince Blair were just watching us.

It's easy for Divina to speak with any soul, not just in my dreams but with my physical body, just like I always talk with Grandfather King and Uncle Desmond, but now that we couldn't enter the castle and no knows where Veda's body is, and with Kezalli with me, we have to use that way to come closer with her.

I copied Kezalli and just opened one of my eyes. "My Uncle Caleb, he disappeared because I was trying to make him disappear."

"Oh. . ."

"Shh. . ." Mama stopped us from talking.

"But I missed him," I bit my lower lip.

"Caleb just returned to Parsua Sartorias with a beautiful witch with him. Don't worry," Prince Rosh replied.

I opened both of my eyes. "Really?!"

"Rosh! You're distracting them," Mama said.

Prince Rosh's arms' were crossed on his arms, while watching Kezalli and I inside the symbolled circle. "You forgot to give her the news. The princess should stop blaming herself. Your favorite king is aware of the situation and he lets you cry a lot."

"Oh. . ."

King Tobias stood beside Prince Rosh and he smiled warmly at me. "I can always be your favorite king if you hate Dastan now."

But King Tobias and Prince Rosh were pushed apart when Papa stood between them. "Would you like your Papa to join the field trip?"

I shook my head.

Kapwa na ulit kami pumikit ni Kezalli. I even heard how Mama threatened Papa and Prince Rosh to stop talking until their voices became muffled, Kezalli's hands tightened, everything felt so warm, the atmosphere so thin, and the air so humid.

"Divina. . ."

When I opened my eyes, Kezalli and I were seated in the same spot, now with Mama, Papa, and the rest of the group with visions like a mist. I saw how Kezalli tried to touch King Tobias but her hand went through.

"We're in the realm of the spirits, right, Divina?"

"Yes."

This is similar to when Uncle Desmond and I went under the bridge of temptation and met those trapped souls that were sacrificed on every journey on that bridge.