Chapter 32

Chapter 32: Tea Party

My life in the castle is always filled with my Mama and Papa. King Dastan, Levi, Dawn, Dusk, and all my aunties and uncles in Parsua Sartorias. And of course, my sneaky interactions with grandfather king!

Sometimes Prince Rosh visits me with his white horse or beautiful white carriage, and I often asked a red rose from him since I knew that he's still shy to give me one willingly. King Tobias also comes here during meetings and he kept on giving me chocolates from the human world since he hates sweets.

Aunt Naha's always coming home with loads of huge boxes from the human world and she's been selling it to everyone. But Dawn, Dusk, and my chocolates are always free from her.

"Since your Papa's a dentist if he's going to work in the human world, it is okay to eat a lot of chocolates! Isa pa, hindi naman uso ang tooth decay rito sa Sartorias. Matitibay ang pangil dito ng mga tao," Aunt Naha said willingly as she happily handed me, Dawn and Dusk lots of chocolates.

"Can we see what's inside?"

Dawn, Dusk and I tried to peek inside Aunt Naha's huge box. She even told us that it was her balikbayan box. We could even fit inside!

"There are really lots of peculiar things in the human world, Aunt Naha," Dusk said.

"Of course. Humans might not have special powers, but they have this," Aunt Naha pointed her head. "They have infinite mind to discover things. . . kaya hanggang ngayon ay hindi ko pa rin kayang iwan ang mundong pinanggalingan ko."

"My mom grew up in the human world too."

Naupo na si Aunt Naha at hinawakan niya ang balikat ko. She looked into my eyes and she smiled. "We are different. Your mom grew up with the idea that she will be whisked away. She was isolated from deep human interaction that's why it was not too hard for her to let go."

"But if you're going to choose Aunt Naha? This world or human world?"

"Of course, I will choose this world! Your Uncle Evan is here. Wala na akong hon if I choose the human world and I'll be very sad."

Dawn and Dusk were still busy checking the items inside the huge balikbayan box when Uncle Evan entered the room.

He smirked. "Kasama mo na naman ang mga batang iyan, Naha. Kung anu-ano na naman ang sinasabi mo sa kanila."

"What? They are just checking my new items."

Aside from Papa, Uncle Evan is also a killjoy. Every time he sees me, he always scared me by telling me that he'd call my Papa because I am being sutil na naman. I super love Aunt Naha, but Uncle Evan is an enemy.

He peeked inside the huge box, and he chuckled when he saw Dawn and Dusk inside. He placed his hands on his waist. "What are they doing here, Naha?"

I ignored Uncle Evan and placed my chocolate bars on the carpet. I want to count my chocolates!

"One, two. . ."

"Come here," Uncle Evan lifted Dawn and Dusk. I could hear his footsteps near me, but I still ignore him. He's my Papa's accomplice.

"Three, four. . ."

"Sutil," Uncle Evan called. He sat beside me with Dusk and Dawn on his lap.

"I am busy, Uncle Evan."

Until he poked my right cheek. "Nagtatampo si Sutil?"

I brushed his forefinger on my cheek as my lips pouted. He laughed, even Aunt Naha laughed with him. "Huwag mo kasi siyang laging isinusumbong kay Zen, Evan! Now she hates you."