Chapter 85

Chapter 85: HEART

When I first arrived in this world with nothing but fear in my heart, and hope that I could return to the world that once I called home, I always thought that everything was a mistake— that the goddess of the blue fire selected the wrong woman.

That maybe she expected something from me because I am the granddaughter of a previous woman from the prophecy. I always doubted my skills because, unlike everyone, I am not designed to fight but to heal. I felt like a burden to everyone that they always have to protect.

I was too weak that I witnessed before my eyes how my mate, Zen vanished before my eyes, like a bubble in the thin air because of a curse that I couldn't dispel. But I didn't know that behind that tragedy, as I unraveled little by little the details of this world and the realization that I was not a mistake, but someone who has been destined to write my path in this world made me see the things ahead of me.

Nang sandaling naglaho si Zen ay natuto na akong lumaban at higit na tingnan ang mundong ito. My journey with Rosh, Blair, and Seth made me realize that I could do more in this world, and my longing to see Zen again made me aspire to be stronger.

I've experienced and witnessed a lot of things in this world, and one of the great things yet always this painful is love— with sacrifice. This deep connection between mates would move heavens and earth.

The devotion, desperation and hope— emotions that I've felt before. Ngayon ay nakikita ko iyon sa mga mata ni Atlas habang tahimik siyang nagmamasid kay Veda sa loob ng palasyo.

Huminga ako nang malalim at marahan kong pinahid ang luha ko.

They said that villains are made, and I could always agree with it. In this world filled with villains, there are always monsters behind them.

Kaya hindi na ako nagtataka kung bakit ganoon na lang ang galit ni Atlas sa mga itinakdang babae, sa mga diyosa, at sa lahat ng mga babaylan na may kinalaman sa pagbasa ng propesiya.

Because the power of prophecy and belief made Veda, the love of his life into a monster.

Ramdam ko na ang pagsakit ng lalamunan ko dahil sa pilit kong pagpigil ng pag-iyak. If I could just save them, Atlas and Veda in this situation, but how? Now that they're in the future who wants us killed?

Kung nasa ibang sitwasyon lang ako at may kaalamang nag-iisa pa rin ako, siguro'y higit na takot at pangamba ang mararamdaman ko. Ngunit ngayong hindi na ako nag-iisa, sisiguraduhin kong gagawin ko ang lahat ng makakaya ko upang mapanatiling maayos ang mundong ito.

Danna once told me that the goddesses from the mirror can revive someone from the dead, and it has been in hundreds of years with generations of the goddesses, but none of it has reached its path.

I always thought that it could be King Thaddeus, but what if it is one of those seven high thrones? What if it is Veda? Who else?

Kung kanina ay humihiling akong magising na sa mahabang pagbalik sa nakaraan, ngayon ay ilang beses akong umaasa na higit pa akong magtagal upang higit na masaksihan ang lahat.

Now that I've witnessed how much devotion Freya had for Veda, hindi na ako magtataka kung bakit ibang-iba ang kuwento niya sa amin. It was her that told us that she's has been loyal to Veda Le'Vamuievos, and not to anyone else.

Habang sinusundan ko sina Veda at Atlas sa hardin, ramdam ko ang lalong pagsikip ng dibdib ko.

Maybe Veda still has that love for her brothers that she chose to harm the women who are destined to her brothers. Could she be the reason for those unknown accidents that happened between Kezalli and Astrid? Could it be Freya's doing?