Chapter 66

Chapter 66: Arrival

It's been days when Blair and Freya left to find the children, Pearl and Cora as well as Seth with his mission to find my daughter.

I should have focused myself on our own mission to ambush Atlas' castle, but within our journey, from time to time, I couldn't help but think about my daughter and Seth's promise to find her, and Blair and Freya with their goal to find the children, Cora and Pearl.

Hindi iilang beses na nagdarasal akong mali ang nakita ko sa aking panaginip. I was hoping that it was just Atlas' way to distract me. I know the capability of Cora and Pearl— they are both daughters of Goddess Eda with King Andronicus III. Hindi ko lubos mapaniwalaan na magagawa silang patayin ni Mitchelle Thundilior.

I glanced at the monsters or once-forest animals surrounding us right now, and realized how they were completely different from what were they before through Atlas' bad blood— what more if it's not just a drop of blood?

Mitchelle Thundilior has been taking Atlas' blood— an evil blood and blood that does not belong to her, what could have been worse for her if she fed poison to her system?

Napailing na lang ako. Hindi ko alam kung ano na ang dapat kong maramdaman sa kanya.

The ice sheath that covered the entire Parsua Trafadore was starting to melt, and the temperature continued to drop, giving us a hard time fighting back against the monsters that were summoned by Atlas' blood.

Kapwa kami naiipit nina Rosh at Zen sa gitna ng kagubatan dahil sa walang tigil na pagpapakawala ni Atlas ng iba't ibang klase ng halimaw.

Ilang mura na yata ang narinig ko mula kay Rosh dahil sa tindi ng lamig sa paligid.

The evil strategist found a way to use his spilling blood to his advantage.

Yes, the fight against these lowly creatures might be easy for us, with Rosh and Zen's great power, but it still be really exhausting if the number of these monsters continued to double.

"Wala na ba talaga itong tigil?" iritadong sabi ni Rosh sa likuran ko.

"I hope I can just wipe the entire forest with my ice," sagot ni Zen. Marahas kaming kapwa napalingon sa kanya ni Rosh.

"Nagsisimula pa lang matunaw, Zen! Dadagdagan mo pa!"

He sighed. "I don't know how to completely finish this without using my power."

Maging ako ay nahihirapan na rin mag-isip ng susunod na hakbang.

Nanatili lang kaming magkatalikurang tatlo habang halinhinan sa paglipad ang aming mga atake patungo sa mga halimaw ng kagubatan.

"Is he going to kill all the animals in this forest?" naiiling na sabi ni Zen.

"If he's going to continue to manipulate these forest's animals, once that he fulfilled his plans and abandons this place, this particular mountain will die," madiing sabi ni Rosh.

Of course, as someone who's deeply connected with nature, he sure knows the future of this unlucky mountain.

Muli akong huminga nang malalim.

I know that I should save my strength for another fight with Atlas, but now that I am confident that Zen and Rosh are with me, and any moment Blair, Freya, Seth, and even my daughter might suddenly appear, I shouldn't think twice to resolve a certain problem at the moment.

I saw how Atlas used his power to manipulate those people from that old village, and I managed to save them. I know that I can do it again.

"Let me handle this," I said.