Chapter 30

Chapter 30: Blackhole

"Everyone believed that it was Veda's fate— a fate she refused to have because of her mate, but now that Atlas found a way to revive her, he'll do everything to achieve it."

"Y-you mean someone will rule those three worlds together?" halos hindi makapaniwalang sagot ni Seth.

"I can't imagine someone who's powerful enough to lead those three worlds. Nemetio Spiran pa lang ay mahirap na. And the fact that Fevia Attero is a world full of wizards, how is that possible that they will follow a vampire?" nagtatakang tanong ni Blair.

"It's a prophecy from the Holy Land. And Veda's adored not just by vampires, and other creatures from Nemetio Spiran, but also from the remaining worlds," paliwanag ni Freya.

"According to Anna and Caleb, vampire creatures are not fully known in Fevia Attero. They were loathed for a history known for vampires as traitors. How is that possible that she was deeply adored?"

"Wizards who went to Holy Land have an idea about her."

Namayani muli ang katahimikan sa pagitan naming lahat. Ibig sabihin ay malaki nga ang siyang magiging tungkulin ni Veda Le'Vamueivos sa panahong ito.

But now that she killed herself, who would fulfill her prophecy? Saglit akong sumulyap kay Rosh at nang nagtama ang mga mata namin mas itinaas niya ang kanyang mukha sa akin na tila nanghahamak.

What is really wrong with that idiot?

"Then I already have an idea on where we can find Divina, she might be in Holy Land as well. Iyon ang lugar kung saan posible siyang dalhin ng ina ni Claret," sabi ni Seth.

"We have to get there before Atlas," madiing sabi ni Blair.

"You have to free us," muli kong hinarap si Freya.

"B-but he has the ring. . . these chains are connected with his power," nangangatal niyang hinawakan ang kadena sa leeg niya. "Unless you have the power of spells, but you are vampires."

"We don't need to use any spells, we have to get that fucking ring, just release me and let me cut his damn finger," iritadong sabi ni Rosh.

"Because if you didn't help us right now. You didn't fulfill your friend's wish, all you did was sent us in this trap and helped him achieve his goals," dagdag ni Blair.

Kapwa na kami nakatitig kay Freya. She is indeed a frail-looking woman with all those scars, bruises, and fresh cuts on her skin. She has to be free, and I know that it was one of Veda Le'Vamuievos great wishes.

She limped and stumbled as she tried to stand, she even leaned herself on the wall and held her shaking hand on the table to support herself. If I could look away right now to avoid watching her helplessness, but I have to keep watching her— to support her if there's going to be a sudden attack.

And when she finally stood up, still with her shaking arms and legs, she muttered her remaining strength to use her power to slowly release us.

"Start with me!" malakas na sigaw ni Rosh.

Halinhinan ang tingin ko kay Rosh, kay Veda at maging sa pintuan ng silid. I could feel the beaded sweat on my forehead and my hammering chest. I am not scared for our life but for Freya's life.

"Come on. . ." bulong ko habang pinagmamasdan na unti-unti nang nawawala ang liwanag sa simbolo ni Rosh.

"Faster. . ." muling bulong ko.

But when Freya's about to end Rosh's circle and remove all the glistening symbols under him, the room flung open, revealing Atlas, his enormous horn, and his body filled with bite marks.