Chapter 64

Chapter 64: Visit

I woke up when I felt that someone was tapping my cheeks, and when I opened my eyes, I saw the smiling Prince Seth.

"I hate to disrupt your sleep, Little Princess, but we have to go."

I got up quickly. "Of course! Divina is always ready!"

Prince Seth asked some servants who would attend to me, and it took them a few minutes to prepare me. When I went outside that inn, Prince Seth and his brothers were already waiting for me.

Unlike yesterday when they looked tired and exhausted, everyone in front of my eyes was dashing. I clasped my hands happily as I roamed my eyes from one prince to another.

"Handsome handsome naman ng mga princes!"

Prince Seth chuckled. "The little princess loves handsome men," he explained to his brothers.

One of the princes suddenly brushed his hair up while one of his hands was on his waist, the other one smiled at me, the third laughed, and the fourth one shook his head but with a grin on his face.

The old owner of the inn who walked out with us laughed behind us, but before I accepted Prince Seth's hand for us to enter the new carriage, I turned my back to face the old woman.

I held my small dress and gave her a curtsy. "Thank you so much for taking care of us."

The old woman also bowed at me with a smile. "It's a pleasure, little princess."

I waved my goodbye before I accepted Prince Seth's hand. I noticed that above the carriage, there was a small wooden boat tied to it.

"Are you going to ride on it later?"

Prince Seth nodded.

Nang sumakay na kami sa karwahe ay agad na iyong pinatakbo ng mga kapatid ni Prince Seth.

I was sitting silently while Prince Seth was sitting across me. I know that another storm will welcome us, but now that we have our wooden boat, I hope Prince Seth and his brother won't get mad or too annoyed.

Since Granny prepared my bag before I joined Prince Seth and his group, I decided to offer Prince Seth some of my chocolates. "Here."

Prince Seth just stared at my chocolate bar. "What is that?"

"It's a chocolate, Prince Seth. I heard from the human world that chocolates can cure bad moods."

Prince Seth crossed his legs and smiled at me. "I am in a good mood, Divina."

"But when the rain starts pouring again?"

I glanced out the window, I saw the dark and thick clouds above us, we're about to enter the border of Parsua Deltora again.

Prince Seth didn't have a choice, he accepted my chocolate bar. Tumalon na rin ako sa upuan ko para tumabi sa kanya.

"Be careful, Divina."

Inalalayan ako ni Prince Seth sa tabi niya bago ko binuksan ang maliit na bintana sa tabi niya. I took four more chocolate bars, and I offered it outside the window one at the time.

"What is this little hand—" I heard someone from the outside.

"It's a chocolate!" I said.

Pilit akong sumilip sa bintana habang nakasuot ang kamay ko roon. I heard how the Princes of Avalon laughed as I gave them chocolate bars.

"Thank you, Princess Divina."

When the rain started pouring as we approached the Deltora, Prince Seth kept on glancing the window. Hindi rin nagtagal ay kumatok na siya sa may bintana.