Chapter 70

Chapter 70: Trip

Now that Kezalli and I had our small conversation, Zen and Divina are each other's favorites again, Tobias and Rosh had their siblings' reunion, while Seth and Blair just finished their alibi to escape Tobias and Kezalli's show, we all know that we're about to face the reality of our situation.

Isa-isa na naming inukupa ang palibot ng apoy na ngayon ay dinadagdagan ng kahoy nina Seth at Blair.

Kahit sina Cora at Pearl na nanghihina pa ay bumangon na rin at ipinarating na nais na nilang sumama sa aming usapan.

Freya and I quickly guided them.

Naupo na si Tobias sa tabi ni Kezalli at agad hinawakan ang kamay nito. I even saw how he whispered to her lovingly while Kezalli blushed and shook her head. Habang sina Divina at Zen ay hindi na rin mapaghiwalay dahil tila may sarili nang mundo ang mag-ama.

Pinagitnaan na namin ni Freya sina Cora at Pearl na kapwa halatang nahihirapan sa kanilang pagkakaupo.

"I thought you're going to save them? What happened? Bakit sila nasa kamay ng babaeng iyon?" tanong ni Rosh kina Blair at Freya.

Blair sighed. "W-we only rescued the children and secured their place. When we found them, these goddesses were already gone."

"Don't blame them, Prince Rosh. Cora and I did it on purpose. We couldn't just let that woman toy with us while trying to use those children to hinder us from fighting against her. We did a spell to transport those children to a safe place, and teleportation with those numbers of presence took too much of our power. But Cora and I took that risk."

I nodded with Pearl's explanation. Iyon ang siyang ipinagtataka ko simula pa lang. Bakit nagawa silang bihagin ni Mitchelle kung dalawa na sila?

"Creating a portal for those children, or teleporting them to a safer place was a challenge. Unlike you, who already had experience with portals and as someone who is with power, it would be easy for us to transfer you to a different place, but that's difficult for those children, it would need a lot of power to protect their bodies against the teleportation, and the teleportation itself," dagdag ni Cora.

That made sense. They exerted too much of their power just keep those children safe away from Mitchelle Thundilior. Because that's how Atlas and Mitchelle works, dahil alam nilang may puso ang mga kalaban nila, naghahanap sila ng butas at kahinaan nila.

Nasisiguro ko na nakikita niya na rin sa ekspresyon namin ang higit na pagtataka. With Cora and Pearl's combined power, and as the daughters of an ancient goddess, Mitchelle would have a hard time to make them her prisoner.

"Now we can understand," sabi naman ni Seth.

"Since we just arrived, would you like to share the plan? Seth just told us that you needed our help." Sabi naman ni Tobias.

"Actually, we're just expecting Kezalli," Rosh rolled his eyes.

"I don't think that's possible, brother," Tobias casually answered with his usual smile. I saw how Rosh almost jumped on his seat when he witnessed his brother's iconic smile.

Tobias looked annoyed even if he was smiling.

Bago pa masundan ang usapan ng magkapatid ay muling nagsalita si Seth. "I chose not to share everything because I already expected that we were going to have this conversation. I think we better share each other's experiences first before we all find ourselves here— around this campfire."

"Zen and Claret were in my team. We used a wooden raft to climb here since if you noticed Parsua Trafadore's still recovering from a snowstorm. We planned to enter the castle, but Mitchelle Thundilior stopped us with her hostages, and then everyone appeared," paliwanag ni Rosh.