Chapter 45

Chapter 45: Grandfather Sul

When we entered the black car, Leo immediately jumped inside and followed us. The water container with a dangling sling around it was hanging around Leo's neck.

"Leo, the water is spilling," I said.

I was still on Grandfather Sul's lap when Leo jumped on the similar leather seat. Grandfather pulled a white cloth in front of an attached leather seat in front of us and wiped the spilled water on our seat. He pressed something on Leo's water container and it turned into its original form.

The human water container is very complicated.

Inside the car was really different from the carriage and I could see the coachman sitting in front of us. I pointed to him while looking up at Grandfather Sul.

"Why the coachman is inside our car, Grandfather Sul?"

One of his brows arched in amusement. "You know a car?"

I nodded. "Aunt Naha told me that this car can transform into huge giants and it has secret canons!"

Grandfather Sul grimaced. "Saang bansa galing iyang Aunt Naha mo? Or is she from the future civilization of humans?"

"She is a student at a university! She told me."

"Oh? She must be a huge fan of different movies. The coachman or we can all the drivers in the human world don't need to stay outside to make this thing continue to move. Then can simply sit there, move that wheels on his hands, push some buttons, and stepped into something to keep this thing moving," Grandfather Sul explained.

"Wow. . ."

Hindi na rin nagtagal ang pagkakakandong ko kay Grandfather Sul nang sumilip na kami ni Leo sa labas ng bintana.

"The car is moving fast! And their castles are so different!" I said.

We have tall castles in Parsua, but human's castle has peculiar design. Halos sumakit ang leeg namin ni Leo sa pagtingala sa mga nakikita namin.

"There must be something going on that she taught of me now, and sent this baby vampire in my care."

Nawala ang pagkakatingala ko sa may bintana nang marinig iyong sinabi ni Grandfather Sul.

"I am here to meet Kezalli!"

I jumped on his lap again and held his arms, and just like me, he was still wearing that protection on his eyes. With a smile on my lips, I extended my little hands and pulled Grandfather Sul's eye protection.

And there, I finally saw the similar eyes of Mama and Uncle Kreios.

"She is fighting against Atlas, Grandfather Sul. Papa, Mama, the princes of the prophecy, and even Uncle Kreios are up to against Atlas, the evil demon who wants my ability to awaken his beloved. . ."

When I said those words, I suddenly remembered Prince Rosh, Granny told me the name Lavender Le'Vamuievos.

Grandfather Sul looked outside of the window. "It finally begins, and she thinks that you're way safer in this world?"

"Why not? You are here, Grandfather Sul. You will protect Divina." I said happily as I cupped his face with a smile.

He smiled a little. "You look exactly as Claret, but had your eyes from your Gazellian blood."

I nodded. "Yes, like Papa's eyes!"

He smirked. "I am just wondering why she allowed you to travel alone in this world—" I cut him off and brought Leo on my lap.