Chapter 65

Chapter 65: Divina and the castle's gossips

Since Prince Pryor was scary and he looked even scarier when Prince Seth mentioned Veda, I chose to distance myself from them.

Sabi ni Mama, it's good to give the adults their space when they're trying to have a serious conversation and sabi pa ni Mama, I will not understand them and it would give me headaches to listen to adults.

Why Prince Rosh is so handsome, King Tobias is so kind, but Prince Pryor is so bad?

While Prince Seth and Prince Pryor were filling each other's glasses, I noticed that old piano. I climbed into the chair in front of it, and when I was about to open it and try to play my fingers stopped in mid-air.

"Don't touch that. It's not something to play with your silly fingers, Princess Divina."

I bit my lower lip. My hands were still hanging in the air when Prince Seth approached me and carried me in his arms. This time, I buried my face on his shoulders and cried. "Why is he so bad, Prince Seth?"

"Hindi ka ba mahilig sa bata, Pryor? Divina is just a kid. Of course, she'll be curious about everything."

"That piano is not something for curiosity. It's an important treasure in this empire."

"You're overreacting, Pryor. Nothing will happen even if this little girl plays with it. You are really as grumpy as the ancient vampires."

Dahil ayaw ko nang makipagtalo si Prince Seth kay Prince Pryor, agad kong tinanggal ang pagkakayakap ko kay Prince Seth. I cupped his face while shaking my head.

"It's okay. I will just tell this to King Dastan!"

I looked at Prince Pryor, pouted my lips, and rolled my eyes. He's a villain! He's more villainous than Uncle Evan and Papa!

Instead of playing around inside that room, I stayed put on the long sofa while trying to eat the pastries that the servants prepared for us.

Naupo na rin sa tabi ko si Prince Seth, while Prince Pryor sat across him. Both of their legs were crossed, and their glasses were filled with alcohol.

"I told you that it will take you days. Our King and Queen are occupied at the moment. I am sure that Marah will not bring good news."

I want to interrupt and tell him again that Kezalli will show herself when she hears my name, but I know that Prince Pryor will just glare at me like a bad villain.

"I've already told you that situation. He couldn't just—" Prince Seth irritatingly stopped and massaged his forehead.

"As a vampire, you know that it's our nature, especially now that she just arrived. It's like you're trying to torture them if you tried to separate them together."

Prince Seth sighed. "I know. But maybe they'll realize the seriousness of this situation. He is a tough enemy, and at any moment someone might die in that mission."

Prince Seth and Prince Pryor glanced at me, but I pretended that I was busy slicing my vanilla cake. I silently hoped that Leo was here with me.

Prince Pryor sighed. "They tried, Seth. I saw how those idiots tried to break the tradition, Marah and I were surprised that they managed to. . . " Prince Pryor glanced at me.

"Just for days?"

I don't understand Prince Seth and Prince Pryor anymore.

"Yes. And we were surprised, but in the end, Marah and I found ourselves alone again, those two idiots disappeared and went back on their business."