Chapter 61 - Just Destroy It (3)

Cale did not care that Witira and Paseton were looking at him with uncertainty. They would soon find out about On and Hong's skills.

"Let's go."

The Black Dragon started to fly up toward the top of the Stone Wall and Cale's body started to float while following behind it. Naturally, On and Hong were in Cale's arms as he headed up.

"Paseton."

Paseton nodded his head at Witira's after she called out his name, and the Whale siblings started to run up the Stone Wall at a quick pace. Water surrounded their feet and shot them up with every step.

Swiiiiiiish.

Cale cut through the wind and reached the top of the wall.

"Wow."

Hong's voice was full of admiration.

The Forest of Darkness and its vast natural setting appeared in front of the group.
This was the second largest of the five Forbidden Regions, starting from the tip of the northeast part of the Roan Kingdom and creating an oval shape until the eastern shoreline.

It was as large as two or three average sized territories. That was why the Roan Kingdom wanted to take control of this land, but nobody was able to do so until now.

'The Black Dragon or Choi Han might be able to do it.'

"It's big."

Cale casually commented before verifying the Stone Mountain at the center of the forest.
Unlike its name, the Forest of Darkness was not actually dark at all times. In fact, the forest, that was starting to light up from the rising sun, was actually beautiful to look at.

"Going down."
"Sure."

The Black Dragon slowly lowered Cale and the kittens to the ground. The Whale siblings were already down there waiting for them.

Crunch.

Cale lightly landed on the ground and stepped on some leaves underneath his feet.

"You said that the Forest of Darkness is divided into regions?"

Cale nodded at Witira's question and lowered On and Hong onto the ground. He then opened up his magic bag as he started to answer Witira's question.

"It is divided into the outer and inner regions."

This large forest was divided into two stages. The first stage was the outer region, which was not that dangerous. There were only a few mutant monsters, and the majority were small monsters. On the other hand, the second stage, the inner region with the Stone Mountain at its center, was extremely dangerous.

'Even Choi Han needed tens of years to freely move around the second stage.'

Freely moving around meant that there was no danger. Choi Han became stronger than all of the monsters. Of course, such an issue was not a concern for Cale's group.

"The swamp we are heading to is at the border of the inner and outer regions. It should not be too dangerous."

The outer region was large, but that was based on its width. It would not be very far if they walked in a straight line. The inner region was much larger, as it was in the shape of an oval.

"I plan on avoiding as many monsters as possible, but I don't see a reason to delay our travel by taking roundabout ways."

The fact that Cale did not plan to go out of his way to avoid monsters made the Whale siblings start to smile. As long as they were not going up against a dragon, there was nothing that the Humpback Whale beast people, the rulers of the ocean, had to fear.