Chapter 101 - It's real (1)

Raon?

The Dark Elves all looked confused. It was because the word that Cale said with a serious expression after having Choi Han close the door was a word that they were not familiar with.

"It is okay for me to appear?"

The Dark Elf, Shawn, flinched. He heard a young voice coming from next to Cale, but he could not see anything.

"Ho, hoho."

Shawn turned his head after hearing the mayor laughing. He could see the mayor continuing to laugh as if he was shocked while wiping the sweat off of his palms with his handkerchief.

Was it for real? Was it really a dragon?

He heard the voice one more time.

"Tada."

It appeared behind Cale.

"Oh my god!"

Tasha covered her mouth with both of her hands.

"Why are you not coming out?"

None of them heard Cale's voice, as their focus was on the face that was peeking out from behind Cale.

Raon only peeked his head out from behind Cale. Cale let out a sigh before taking a step to the side. As he did that, Raon was slowly revealed to the Dark Elves.

"No, this-."

Tasha was so shocked that she was struggling with her words. She turned around to look at Shawn. She wanted to ask her friend if she was hallucinating.

However, Shawn was frozen stiff, like he was sleeping with his eyes open. Thinking that she wouldn't be able to get any info out of Shawn, Tasha quickly turned her gaze to her grandfather.

The Dark Elf mayor was calm. The person who seemed like the one who would be the most shocked in this situation was calm, even if he was still sweating profusely.

"Grandfather-"

Tasha had to stop speaking.
The Dark Elf mayor started to speak to Raon with a pious expression.

"I cannot greet Dragon-nim while standing on my two legs."

The old man calmly tried to kneel. Cale let out a sigh at the mess in front of him. He knew that Elves were crazy for Dragons, but he didn't expect the Dark Elves to be the same.

'But it's not like I can lie when he said his Elemental has met a dragon.'

Elementals, as creatures that have a strong affinity with nature, were very sensitive to things like mana, and thus were rarely wrong.
If the Dark Elf Mayor's Elemental has really seen a Dragon and confirmed that there was a draconic aura around Cale, the Dark Elf mayor would never believe him, even if he claimed he didn't have a dragon.

That was how accurate Elementals were with auras they have experienced at least once. With this being about a draconic aura, Cale had no choice.

Cale looked toward the door to see Choi Han standing there like a guard with an awkward smile on his face. The person who was wearing a robe, so Cale could not tell anything about her, was just standing there like a scarecrow.

At that moment, Raon stood in front of the three Dark Elves.

'What is he trying to do?'

Cale looked toward Raon with curiosity.

"I am the great Raon Miru!"

'Aigoo.'

Cale could see Raon puffing up his chest. He took care of his self-introduction very well.