Chapter 198 - There's a Dragon? (3)

Guardian Knight Clopeh Sekka could not believe it.
There was a Black Bone Dragon and a black-haired sword master standing in front of him as if they were guarding the Henituse castle.

'Now there is even a sword master?!
How could there be such a crazy territory?!'

The fact that they did not have the Roan Kingdom's royal crest made it seem as if all of these forces belonged to the Henituse household. Clopeh's expression stiffened up.

It was at that moment.

"Captain-nim."

One of his subordinate knights approached him.
It was the same one that had come up when the Flying Skeleton Brigade had first appeared. He was the only one who was allowed to come to talk to Clopeh.

"What is it?"

Clopeh kept his gaze locked on Choi Han as he answered back. The subordinate started to speak. It was a voice that was full of trust.

"It seems like someone like you, who will become a legend, will always have tall walls to climb."

Clopeh's expression became odd. Fear and greed both filled his face. He then gave an order to his subordinate.

"Put all of our strength into destroying the shield."
"Yes, I understand."

The knight stepped back as Clopeh raised his sword into the air. The white aura shot up to the sky even farther and brighter than the black aura.

An aura was the sword master's identity.
It followed the owner's personality. That was why the Guardian Knight trusted his strength over that black-haired punk.

It was at that moment.

Grrrrr.

The white wyvern roared as well. Choi Han shouted in order to be heard through that roar.

"Come."

"Ha. What an arrogant kid!"

The white light turned into a ball and charged toward Choi Han. The Black Bone Dragon started to move as well.

It felt as if the entire heaven and earth was shaking.
The black light clashed against the white light and let out a screeching noise.

Rooooooooooar!

The white wyvern's claws scratched at the Bone Dragon's bones. It then tried to bite down on one of the dragon's wings as well.

However, it was futile.

Scraaaaaaatch!

The claw could not scratch the bones of the Bone Dragon.
The wing bones also did not break.

This was an existence that stood above all other existences in the world.
Both the Whale tribe, the rulers of the ocean, and the Bear tribe and Lion tribe that aimed to be the rulers on land, were called tribes. Only Dragons were called, 'Dragons,' and not the Dragon tribe.

It was not because they were large or strong.

They were a different class of existence.

The white wyvern screeched.
It started to bleed as one of its claws broke off. This white wyvern was a mutant that was stronger than the other wyverns.
That was why it believed that it could destroy this Bone Dragon. Although a living Dragon might be difficult, this was a dead Dragon that only had its bones remaining.

Unfortunately, there were no monsters that could break a Dragon's bones.

An existence at a lower class. That was not only the case for the wyvern.