Chapter 183 - Young master-nim, you really are... (2)

"Destroy? Destroy what?"

Hilsman asked in confusion, but Cale ignored him and walked out of the bar.

He walked directly from the third floor of the bar to the entrance.
Many people watched Cale as he walked forward without any issues. The majority of them were residents of the Gyerre territory, who were shocked that Cale could still walk without any issues even after drinking all day.

Hilsman was also amazed at this before he noticed an empty bottle in Cale's hand and ran after him in shock.

"Y, young master-nim!"
"What is it?"
"Please, put the b, bottle down first ......!"
"Ah."

He had forgotten about it.
He had forgotten that he was holding a bottle.

Swish.

Cale lifted the bottle up.

"Ahh!"

Hilsman recalled something that had happened two years ago. He recalled the trash that threw bottles at the gangsters within the Henituse territory. Hilsman had to take care of the aftermath at that time.

"...Are you drunk?"
"Excuse me?"

Cale frowned and stared at Hilsman, who had raised both arms in the air before handing the bottle over to Ron.

"Ron."
"Yes sir."

The bottle disappeared and Cale left the bar. Ron handed the waiter the bottle and payment for Cale's drinks before leisurely following behind Cale. He naturally made sure to grab the Vice Captain, who was standing there with a blank expression.

"Mr. Ron, what is young master-nim trying to destroy?"

Hilsman had been more respectful to Ron ever since he had learned of Ron's abilities. A hidden expert. That was Hilsman's opinion of Ron.

"I'm not sure."

The servant responded benignly.

"Wouldn't he be talking about destroying houses?"
"...Excuse me?"
"Alright, let us go."

Hilsman urgently chased after Cale with Ron. He caught up and stood right next to Cale, who was standing at the center of the bridge with a completely sober expression.

'...The young master-nim is someone who does things on a large scale!'

Hilsman knew that Cale had said many times that he was going to do things lightly and destroyed many things in the process. That was why he was debating what he should do.
He heard Cale's voice at that moment.

"Vice Captain."
"Yes, young master-nim."

Hilsman looked toward Cale, who was looking down at the flowing river.
It was an artistic sight, with the red-haired Cale standing between the river and sky that had both been dyed red by the sunset.

There were not many people crossing the bridge due to the time of day.
Actually, there were never many people crossing this bridge between the slums and the shopping district.

Hilsman could hear Cale's voice that was extremely quiet such that only those close to him could hear it.

"Apparently a noble household's butler heads to the slums in order to bring food to the poor every so often."

It was an unexpected story, but the Vice Captain listened to it and responded back.

"What a good butler."
"Yes. Although, that butler is a staff member of the household that kidnaps citizens of the southwest region and sells them off as slaves."
"...Excuse me?"