Chapter 157 - Rolling in By the Vine (4)

Loot the tower.
Take everything from the tower.

Choi Han was used to Cale's way of speaking by now.

'Although he is phrasing it like that, I'm sure he'll use it for good again.'

Everything Cale had done until now was used to help others or for something positive. Choi Han trusted Cale.
That was why he responded back with no issues.

"I will prepare for it."
"Good. We are going to wear the fake outfits as well."

Choi Han flinched after hearing that they were going to wear the fake secret organization outfit, but still quietly nodded his head.

* * *

Cale started to think about the Church of the Sun God and the Vatican.

The Church of the Sun God had existed as a religious body on the continent for a long time.
It became a powerful church after the Vatican was created in the Mogoru Empire a couple hundred years ago and has strengthened its influence as the official religion of the Empire for the past 150 years.

'This tower was supposedly built when the Vatican was created.'

Cale touched the surface of the tower.

It was currently the middle of a winter night.
The tower's walls were cold.

Boom! Boom! Boom!
The Sound of the Wind was running wild.

– Human, why are you smiling in such a scary manner?

Raon's voice echoed in his head. Cale ignored Raon completely as he started to speak. It was a quiet voice.

"It's new."

Choi Han responded to him.

"The Empire seems to have put it up recently."
"Yes. They probably destroyed the original lock and replaced it since there was nothing in the tower."

Cale pointed to the new lock.

"Break it."

Shhhhh.
A small black aura silently destroyed the lock.

The door to the top of the tower opened without a sound. Raon flew in through the gap.

– There are no people nor magic devices here. Human, this really was thrown to the side!

Cale nodded his head at Raon's report and walked in through the door.
The fifteenth floor. The small window was the only window on this floor.

Paaaat.
A small orb of light appeared in front of Cale.
Choi Han closed the door while leaving just a small gap before he started to speak.

"I will be right here."

Cale nodded his head and slowly started to speak.

Eruhaben should be sleeping peacefully in Cale's bed with his hair changed to match Cale's red hair.
The spy in Cale's bedroom should be looking at the real Hilsman guarding the door to Cale's bedroom and the fake Choi Han guarding the inside of Cale's bedroom.
They would think that Eruhaben switched shifts and went to his room to sleep.

– Human, let's hurry up!

Cale did not respond to Raon's urging and slowly walked up.
Tap. Tap.
His footsteps echoed as he followed the circular staircase up to the top.

'All of the guards are gathered by the eastern Annex.'

The highest level of security in the Vatican started from the eastern Annex, then the Western administrative offices, and finally the central building. The garden didn't even have any guards.
Cale had floated in the air for a long time in order to determine the patrol paths and learned that there was approximately an hour gap between when the guards would come to the garden.