Chapter 160 - Rolling in By the Vine (7)

The Sun Palace.
It was named this way because it supposedly resembled the sun's bright light.

Inside the Palace at the corner of the banquet hall's first floor.
Cale was standing by a table that was full of desserts.

-Human! There are so many delicious things! It would be great if our family was here as well!

Munch munch.

The sound of Raon eating echoed in Cale's head.

– It would be great if Goldie gramps was here too!

Unfortunately, Cale did not bring Choi Han nor Eruhaben with him. Eruhaben said that he was tired and wanted to rest.

'Choi Han could not come because of the Empire's sword master.'

Cale's gaze headed toward someone.

It was the middle-aged man chatting with Imperial Prince Adin at the middle of the banquet hall.
The man known as the Knight of the Sun was at the zenith of the Empire's sword arts.

Huten.
He had reached the sword master level approximately 10 years ago, and, although he looked like a middle-aged man, he was actually in his late sixties.

'Choi Han is stronger than Huten, but a sword master's sharp intuition may recognize Choi Han's skill level.'

Even though they were both sword masters, Choi Han was multiple levels higher than Huten.
Choi Han was someone who could even go up against a Dragon.

Raon must have noticed that Cale's gaze was on Huten, as he started to speak into Cale's mind again.

– That swordsman is slightly stronger than our mage, Rosalyn! However, he is very weak compared to my great and mighty self!

'Of course. He is much weaker than our Raon.'

Unless Raon openly used his magic or sent his mana out as he did to Choi Han and Rosalyn in the past, Huten would never notice Raon's presence.

'That's that.'

'She is the Alchemists' Bell Tower's Vice Tower Master?'

Many famous individuals showed up for this first celebration since the Empire's war with the Whipper Kingdom.
Cale's gaze moved toward Metelona, The Vice Tower Master of the Alchemists' Bell Tower.

The middle-aged woman in her fifties was standing next to the Imperial Prince while wearing a robe. She had a bright smile on her face and seemed to be enjoying this celebration.

Huten and Metelona. ((PR: Their names sound like pokemon.) )
The two people made it difficult for others to approach the Imperial Prince.

'The two of them are Adin's power.'

Alberu and a few of the Roan Kingdom's administrators were currently by the Imperial Prince's side.

Cale naturally did not want to be with them, and had thus come to this corner as soon as they arrived.

– Human, hand me just one more piece of cake underneath the table!

Cale casually picked up a plate of strawberry cake and stealthily pushed it underneath the table. Raon happily grabbed the plate and started to eat.

'Yes, eat a lot so that you can work hard.'

Cale was filling Raon up. He was going to put Raon to work soon in order to find the Sun God's divine item.

He looked around.

The Sun Palace had a total of 3 stories, with a wide opening up to the second floor. There was a terrace on the second floor. The third floor was supposed to have an area for VIP to discuss with each other.