Chapter 168 - Perhaps (3)

A house blew up and a person went flying.
However, everything else still seemed calm.

This definitely was enough for Cale to consider this place to be weird.

"Mm."

'But more importantly, he's pretty heavy.'
Cale lowered his head down. Raon quickly avoided his gaze.
Raon had grown about 5 centimeters to 1 meter and 15 centimeters, becoming much heavier in the process.

"Achoo!"

He could see that Raon was smiling as he sneezed and avoided his gaze. Cale wanted to shake his head, but held back and stared at a mountain, no, a residence in the distance.

At that moment, he heard Witira's voice.

"The one that just went flying is a Blue Whale."

"Oh."
Cale let out a gasp of admiration.
A Blue Whale. As their name indicates, they are the lifeform with the largest body after the monsters and dragons. (Blue Whale in Korean is literally translated as Great King Whale, which is what the author is referring to when he says as their name indicates. )

Witira smiled gently at Cale's response and started to explain.

"They are the largest among the Whale tribe. They are also the strongest."

Both of their gazes headed toward where the Blue Whale had gone flying.

"Cough, cough!"

They could see someone getting up as they coughed. He did not seem to be hurt at all as he stood up and dusted away the ice particles on his clothes. Cale's expression turned odd.

"That Whale is laughing!"

'Apparently.'
Cale turned his gaze away from the laughing Blue Whale. Witira smiled once they made eye contact.

"He's a bit ... special."
"•••I see."

Cale just accepted it as is and changed the topic.

"It is very quiet."

The Whale Village was very quiet.
Although the ice houses were shining brightly in the sun, the architecture itself was simple and the sizes were average.
Cale could hear Witira's calm response.

"Yes. We are on the ocean after all."

'Is that why?'
Cale looked around.

This giant glacier was on top of the vast ocean.
These houses were on top of this giant block of ice.
Cale could see Whales and penguins in the distance.

"Witira, is there a Penguin tribe as well?"

Cale asked with curiosity.

"How did you know? They are very talented in finances. They make the best butlers. All of them wear black outfits and waddle around. I can introduce you to them if you'd like?"

Raon, On, and Hong responded.

"I'm curious about the Penguins!"
"Me too!"
"I want to be friends!"

However, Cale was stern.

"No. I don't want to meet them at all."

He did not want to get to know any more animals.
Cale sternly showed his refusal and turned his gaze to the ocean.

He could just barely make out the Paerun Kingdom in the distance.
The Paerun Kingdom was at the northern tip of the Western continent.
Currently, they were even farther north than the Paerun Kingdom. The large glaciers in this area were part of the Whale tribe's territory.