Chapter 131 - Not Scared (2)

Things progressed smoothly so far so Cale was not scared. That was why Cale immediately traveled to the Forest of Darkness.

"Y, young master-nim, I will take the lead!"

Hilsman moved forward after seeing the entrance of the Forest of Darkness. However, he could see two people looking at him with blank expressions.
One was Cale while the other was Eruhaben.
However, another existence helped Hilsman relax a bit.

"Yes! Vice Captain, let's go!"

It was Raon.
Raon stopped being invisible and urged Hilsman forward with a smile. Hilsman started to smile as well. However, Cale quickly interjected.

"Hilsman, have you ever been to the center of the Forest of Darkness?"

The Vice Captain had trained in the outer regions of the Forest of Darkness last winter with the ten Wolf children.

"I have followed Choi Han there once! Please trust me."
"...Okay."

Cale waved for Hilsman to hurry up and move. Hilsman nodded his head and started to walk.

Cale leisurely followed behind him and looked to the side. Eruhaben had been quiet since earlier.

"Is something wrong Eruhaben-nim?"

Eruhaben looked toward Cale and started to speak.

"You also have 10 Blue Wolf Tribe children?"
"Yes."

Hans was currently staying in Harris Village with the ten Wolf children after having returned from the Ubarr territory. They all welcomed Cale's unexpected visit.

The Gold Dragon started to mumble.

"...Six ancient powers, all sorts of Beast people, and even multiple strong humans. What an exhausting way to live."

Cale was suddenly at a loss for words. Now that he thought about it, he was indeed living an exhausting life.

"Tsk. Tsk."

Eruhaben shook his head and clicked his tongue. He observed Cale's expression turning complicated as he started to think.

'This punk has a difficult life if you think about it.'

Eruhaben had heard everything about the secret organization.

He wondered if a god had given this human punk all sorts of ancient powers to help him out since Cale seemed to get involved in all sorts of messes wherever he went.

The Gold Dragon felt a bit of pity for the human in front of him.

Of course, he did not know that it was not an act of god but Cale's own decision to gather all of these things. The Beast people, the ancient powers, and the human experts, Cale had done all of it himself.

There was no way that the Gold Dragon would know about that.

Eruhaben, who was currently having the wrong idea about Cale's life, could hear Raon starting to speak.

"But it is fine because the weak human has me! He has the great and mighty Raon Miru!"

Raon seemed extremely pleased with himself.
The Gold Dragon ignored Raon and started to speak to Cale, who still seemed to be deep in thought.

"You're working so hard."

Cale nodded his head.

"...Seems that way. I need to quickly finish everything."

He needed to finish everything so that he could play. So that he could roll around on his bed and sleep all he wants.
Cale's desire for the slacker life started to get bigger and bigger.