Chapter 96 - If I have to Move (6)

"You are right. I am amazing."

Raon responded as Archie let out a dig that actually sounded more like a compliment.

"Crazy."

Naturally, the ship was damaged significantly.
However, it wasn't completely destroyed.

"That swordsman is pretty strong."

Raon's assessment was spot on. The swordsman was amazing. She was able to send out another boomerang shaped golden aura which destroyed more of Raon's mana arrows.

There were still enough to pretty much destroy the ship though.

"Ugh, ugh!"

Redika's body was shaking. Choi Han quietly observed the now-armless mage.

"I guess he'll die."

Cale was observing Redika, who was nearing the end of his mana explosion. He assumed Choi Han would not do anything else since Redika would soon die.

"Aaaah!"

But he was wrong.

Spurt!

Blood splattered everywhere.

Choi Han had swung his sword one more time at Redika's right eye. Cale turned away as he didn't want to see that sight. However, he was now looking at the ship that was continuing to crumble.

Boom.

The ship was breaking apart, starting from the bow. However, Cale clicked his tongue while watching the destruction.

"There was another one left, as I expected."

At the same time, Cale was shocked.

"He was a magic spearman."
"Human, you didn't know?"
"Yeah, I didn't."
"I see."

A magic spearman was someone who used both magic and spears. Although the spearman was not at the spearmaster-level, he could use magic. The spearman, who had not been using magic very much while he had been on the island, flew over using levitation magic to save just one person.

Only the blonde swordsman flew up from the rubbles of the ship.

"Aaaaaaah!"
"Please save us too!"

The members of the organization who were still alive shouted toward the spearman, but the spearman did not even turn to look at them.

He just looked toward Redika.

"Pretty strong."

Cale could feel the strength of the secret organization.

If this magic spearman can use levitation magic on two people, he was at least at the upper middle-tier mage level. He was both an upper middle-tier mage and a spearman who was close to reaching the spearmaster level.

"Do not worry. He is still weaker than Choi Han."
"I know. It's just that he is stronger than me."

Silence suddenly filled the area. Raon finally started to speak after a while.

"Stronger than you, mm, it is kind of obvious that, mm, there are many people stronger than you. So do not be too upset."

Cale wanted to say something back to Raon, but could not do so.

Bang!

"...Scary."

A golden aura hit Redika's body, which exploded on impact. Cale could see Choi Han retreating on a whale while sending out an attack with his black aura.
However, it did not reach the magic spearman and swordsman in the air.