Chapter 195 - Destroying it! (4)

Tap.
Tap.

He stopped walking.
He was in front of a long oval table. The head seat was reserved for Count Henituse.

Cale stood there, but did not sit down.
His gaze headed toward young master Eric's father, Count Wheelsman, as he greeted him with his eyes.

He had already discussed things with Count Wheelsman.

– Human.

Raon started to speak into Cale's mind. Raon had arrived here first.

– Those shits talked badly about you. It is amazing. Do they not want to live?

'What a vicious six-year-old.'
Contrary to his thoughts, Cale's expression was calm.

He calmly looked down at the group.

"Ahem, hem."

Some of the nobles started to let out some fake coughs. It was because they felt uncomfortable having a young master like Cale looking down at them.

It was at that moment.
A viscount who was known to be part of Marquis Ailan's faction, the Marquis who was said to be ruling the southeast region in secret, started to speak.

"The Northern Indomitable Alliance will target the Roan Kingdom."

He was known to be a pretty intelligent and respectful noble. He did not seem to be ignoring Cale as he looked back and forth between Cale and Count Wheelsman.

"The northwest region has banded together around Marquis Stan. The southwest region is said to be spending a lot of money and manpower with the new Duke, Duke Antonio Gyerre, at the center."

The viscount's gaze headed toward the Ubarr liege.
Everybody knew about the naval base being built in the Ubarr territory. It was a location that the crown prince's influence had reached.

However, neither the viscount nor the other nobles knew that the naval base was somewhere that the Henituse household had a strong influence in.

"Ahem, although we have the naval base in the Ubarr territory, isn't it not ready yet? Finally, the southeast region is going to move around Marquis Ailan."

The nobles that were part of the capital's faction glared toward Marquis Ailan's faction's viscount.

"Marquis Ailan's territory is known as having the strongest and largest Knights Brigade in the Roan Kingdom."

Ailan was currently the Roan Kingdom's greatest swordsman.
The viscount started to smile.

"Our northeast region needs somewhere to center ourselves around. Wouldn't it be best to follow such a knights-centric region since we are going against the Land of Knights? Young master Cale, doesn't Count Henituse agree with our sentiments?"

The viscount's gaze headed toward Cale who was still standing up.
He had heard about how the Henituse territory had fortified its castle walls, however, he had not heard anything else from the territory.
The Henituse household currently did not have any justification for the others to center around them.
It was at that moment.

"We have to think ahead."

The eldest viscount started to speak. This old man who turned 80 years old this year was part of the capital's central faction.

"We need to align ourselves with the strongest area. To be blunt, the northeast region needs somewhere to lean on. It is difficult to deal with on our own."

The old man's egotistic gaze headed toward Cale.

"While young master Silver Shield may be reliable, reality is different."