Chapter 194 - Destroying it! (3)

The message was delivered along with the rising winter sun.

< Our Indomitable Alliance officially announce that we will take the unfrozen lands openly and fairly. >

The Northern Alliance, Bear tribe, and the Flame Dwarf tribe. The name of this alliance of three kingdoms and two tribes was called the, 'Indomitable Alliance.'
This information made the late winter of the Western continent hotter than ever.

Beeeeeeep-

The calls kept coming in as information was delivered to the tent Cale and Prince Pen were in.

– The Mogoru Empire expresses their disappointment and states that they will work toward achieving peace on the Western continent!

The expressions inside the tent did not look good.

'The Empire wants peace?'

"What bullshit."

There were many who flinched at Cale's comment, however, nobody could say anything about Cale's actions or comments.

'...I feel like I am looking at my teacher.'

Count Ecross felt an unknown sense of pressure coming from Cale. It was as if he was looking at the overlord of an area.

Beeeeeeeep- Beeeeep-

The calls continued to come in.

– The Caro Kingdom say that they will close all auction houses and casinos!

The Caro Kingdom chose to hide.

– The two principalities in the North and the conurbation have sent their support of the Indomitable Alliance's open proclamation!
– The principality by the Empire and the free city have chosen to take a stance of neutrality! They agree with the Empire's proclamation for peace!

'What a mess.'

Cale made that short observation before standing up.
Clunk.
The other people responded quite sensitively to the quiet noise. Count Ecross also got up and asked Cale a question.

"Young master Cale, did the Roan Kingdom know about the Bear tribe and the Flame Dwarves?"

Count Ecross was about to ask something else before he flinched and stopped. It was because of the way Cale was looking at him.

– Human, why do you let that be? You really are a good person. I know the truth, even if you pretend you are not a good person. Sigh, I guess I need to try harder.

Cale did not comment back after hearing Raon's serious voice. It was because he knew that he was a pretty bad person. That was why he was letting the Count's comment be.

He needed to work the Count to the bone later on.
Cale held back his sigh after seeing Count Ecross flinching at his gaze before responding back like a proper noble.

"We did not."

The short response lingered inside the tent.
It was at that moment.

Plop.
The tent flap was opened and someone walked in.

"Young master-nim, what is going on?"

It was the White Tiger Gashan, who was still in his berserk state.

The Tiger tribe. The Bear tribe.
The people in the tent started to think about those two tribes. Sunlight started to pour into the tent through the opened flap.
However, only Cale remained in the darkness as Gashan was standing in front of him.

That was the reason for it. It made Cale and his bright red hair stand out in the darkness.

"Young master-nim, what is going on?"