Chapter 124 - I'll Do It! (2)

In fact, everyone was shocked.

"...Did you say die?"
Meeeeeeow?

Ron, who had been quietly standing to the side, and even Hong, who had been half-falling asleep, both looked toward Eruhaben with shock.

"None of you knew?"

However, Eruhaben's response was so casual that Cale forgot what he was going to say.
He had never heard about this before. He did not know that he might end up dying from having too many ancient powers.

Eruhaben clicked his tongue at Cale's gaze and started to speak again.

"They say that ancient powers are fateful encounters where you need the Mandate of Heaven to acquire. They are precious powers, even if they may not be that strong. You know that much, right?"
"We know! So, hurry up and explain, Golden Dragon!"

Bang!

Raon's paw slammed down on the golden table, leaving behind a paw print.

"How stupid. A Dragon doesn't even know this much and needs an explanation."

Eruhaben did not hide his contempt as he scoffed at Raon and stared. He then waited for Raon's reaction.

"I am not stupid. Hurry up and explain!"

Eruhaben smiled at Raon, who was looking at him while waiting for an explanation rather than getting angry. He then started to explain.

"Many ancient texts and legends have recorded the humans who have held the power of ancient power in the past. But."

Cale had an ominous feeling.

"The majority of them only had one ancient power. Why do you think that is the case?"

Eruhaben's question was directed at Cale. Cale felt like he knew the answer.

'Did all the people with multiple powers die? Is that why there are no records of them?'

Now that he thought about it, there was nobody in, 'The Birth of a Hero,' who had even two ancient powers. Cale had never questioned that before though.

Eruhaben saw the deep look in Cale's eyes and knew that Cale had come to a conclusion. He then started to speak again.

"Anybody with more than two ended up dying. That is why they are not in the records. Of course, they could still live if the Mandate of Heaven allowed them to have multiple ancient powers with the same elemental affinity, but when the ancient powers have different affinities like you have..."

Eruhaben stretched out his beautiful white fingers.

"The human body expands like my fingers are doing right now until they blow up, leaving nothing behind."
"No!"

Raon had a look of despair on his face as he shouted. Raon slowly turned to look at Cale while banging on the golden table with his paw.

"Weak human! Why did you keep on eating up those useless things! Huh?"

The veins in Raon's short neck were all popping up.

"You suffered so much! You even coughed up blood! I am amazed by your method of doing things! Pah, don't cover my mouth!"

Cale casually petted Raon's face. His gentle touch made Raon shut up for now. Cale looked around at the worried expressions on everyone's faces before turning back to look at Eruhaben as he started to speak.

"But I am still alive."

He did not die, even after taking in so many ancient powers.

He had a total of six ancient powers right now if he included the Fire Suppressing Water in the, 'Absorbing Necklace.'

Trash of the Count's Family (1-200)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें