Chapter 184 - Young master-nim, you really are... (3)

Antonio Gyerre looked around.
He could see the territory's soldiers quickly approaching from the distance. There were citizens standing across the bridge in the shopping district as well.
Most importantly, there were the people of the slums who were hiding in their houses but had their ears open.

"Young master-nim!"

The Guard Captain and administrator approached Antonio. Cale handed a piece of paper to Antonio. There was a total of 10 houses marked on it.

"Those are the houses the human traffickers have people imprisoned."
"...Thank you very much, young master Cale."

Antonio was certain after seeing Cale looking at him clearly.
This person was not drunk at all. He had clearly proceeded with this plan with a clear mind.
Cale handed him another document.

"...This crest-"

Antonio saw the crest on top of the document.
It was the crest of Baron Chryshi, one of the vassals of the Gyerre household. Antonio's expression turned serious. He then noticed a person being dragged over by Vice Captain Hilsman.

"This is the butler of the Chryshi household."
"...Young master Cale."

Antonio called out to Cale almost in a moan. A terrible thought was going through his mind. There was a good chance that this thought would become reality.

"Young master Antonio."

Cale approached Antonio. He looked toward Antonio, who was looking at him with a stiff expression, and started to speak.

"I do not have the talent of beating around the bush."

Antonio felt as if his mouth was going dry. The innocent looking noble, the stupid looking noble who said he was going to drink, that person was no longer in front of him.
This person in front of him was the Cale Henituse that was known to be the crown prince's close confidant.

"I didn't do this quietly on purpose."

Cale made it very clear to Antonio and the Gyerre Estate.
He had done this out in the open on purpose. There was a hidden meaning underneath it as well.

If Cale had given this information to the Gyerres in advance, they would have stealthily taken care of everything.

That would have been preferable for the Gyerre Estate.
They would have been able to hide the fact that such atrocities had happened in the center of the Gyerre territory where the Gyerre Castle was located.
However, it was impossible to take care of this issue quietly now.

'Why?'

Antonio questioned Cale's actions. He would have had no choice but to agree to any of Cale's conditions if Cale had used the fact that he would keep this incident a secret as leverage.

Antonio could see Cale's mouth starting to open as if he was going to answer this question.

Cale had done this out in the open on purpose.
There was a reason for that.

"I need the southwest region."

The crown prince.
Antonio suddenly thought about that person. However, Cale did not explain anything else.

"I'm sure that you are busy now, so let us chat later."

Cale walked past Antonio and leisurely returned to the castle.
Antonio observed Cale, who was walking away, before sighing and turning around.

"Some of the knights will come with me to the Chryshi Estate this instant!"

Antonio had to take care of this sudden storm first.