Chapter 85 - We Meet Again? (4)

"H, how did this bastard!"

Rough words that were not fitting for a noble came spilling out of Venion's mouth on reflex. His hood slowly came off to reveal his entire face. It was completely pale.

The Black Dragon slowly flapped his wings as he approached Venion.

"Why are you so surprised?"

The calm and low voice reached Venion's ear.

"What is it, are you having a hard time recognizing me because I am not all bloodied up?"

Raon had a completely indifferent expression as he said that. He then slowly approached Venion while his black mana was fluctuating in the air around him.

Venion took a step back.

"Ugh!"

He stepped on one of his lackey's bodies as he continued to walk backward.

"Venion Stan."

The Dragon was speaking. Venion had never heard the dragon speak in the four years he had watched it get tortured.
It was also calling out his name.
The dragon in front of him was different from the existence that used to get beaten and bloodied by clubs and whips.
Although the dragon was still the same tiny size, that formerly tortured existence was standing in front of him as a higher-ranking race.

"I guess you never expected me to come back?"

Venion had never expected this. All he had thought about was how he needed to find the dragon and bring it back to teach it to learn. It was a foolish thought. The foot taking another step back had started to shake. He couldn't help it.

"W, what. What the hell is going on?"

The dark red fog approached him and started to move up, starting from this feet and moving up to his leg. It was like a snake was coiling around him. However, he could not run away.

"Nice to see you again."

That dragon that was greeting him had tied him up with his mana. This snake-like fog had now reached Venion's neck.

"Ugh!"

One of his lackey's grunted once more before becoming quiet.

Hiiiiss.

The wind sounded like a snake hissing by his ear. Venion looked very shabby right now compared to his usual self.

"N, Noooo!"

The fog reached just underneath his nose now.

He had never been through something like this before. He could not do anything with his body paralyzed by the dragon's magic.

The dark red fog slowly covered his nose and face. Venion tried to hold his breath but eventually, the fog entered into his nose.

He could not breathe. At that moment, he could see the dragon's face through the fog.

"I am very happy to see you, Venion Stan."
"...Ugh!"

Raon could see Venion's face through the fog. Venion's body was shaking after having absorbed On and Hong's lightly poisonous fog.
Raon slowly removed the mana tying Venion down.

Plop.

Venion fell down to the ground. He had already lost his consciousness prior to Raon removing his mana.

Raon just quietly stared at the fallen Venion. At that moment, a hand started to pet him on the head.
It was Cale. Cale had used the Sound of the Wind to lightly jump from the rooftop. He petted Raon's head as he looked down at Venion.
He could hear Raon's voice.