Chapter 120 - Nice to Meet You (3)

Although Cale was excited, seeing Toonka laughing like a lunatic was still not a pleasing sight.

"You'll break it tomorrow?"

Toonka looked like a kid wanting to know what his birthday present was as he asked Cale the question.
That was why Cale decided to heighten Toonka's expectations.

"No."
"...What?"

Toonka, as well as Harol and the other Chiefs, all stiffened up. Cale looked at their stiff expressions and gave a refreshing answer.

"Breaking is too light of a word. I will destroy it completely."
"What? Ahahahaha!"

Cale could see Toonka laughing maniacally before walking over to the base outside of the Magic Tower with his arms open wide.

Many soldiers came over to greet Toonka as he started to shout.

"Did you hear? This symbol of hate will soon disappear! A new history of the Whipper Kingdom will soon begin!"

Boom. Boom. Boom.

The soldiers started to stomp their feet and cheer.

'I'm getting tired of this.'

Cale was tired of their barbaric ways. Harol Kodiang suddenly approached him and peeked toward Choi Han, Lock, and Rosalyn, who were all standing behind Cale, before starting to speak to Cale.

"Young master-nim, you must have been shocked at the number of soldiers here. We were training nearby and brought everyone over after learning that you were heading our way."

'Training nearby? What a load of bullshit.'

Cale was certain that they brought the soldiers over to raise their morale from watching the Magic Tower go down. But Cale didn't really care about that. He slowly started to speak.

"I guess that makes sense. It's fine if more people come over. It'll be quite a show."

Of course, Cale was someone who worked hard, even for things he didn't really care about.

– Everybody is gathering to watch the explosion? Oh, they will know the greatness of my magic bomb!

It would be better if more people were around to see it.
Harol started to observe Cale after seeing how calm Cale was.
This was someone who knew his secret. However, a whole year had gone by without Cale blackmailing him nor even asking for anything. He then came back to complete his end of the deal from last year.

"By the way, how will you destroy the Magic Tower?"
"Magic."
"Excuse me?"

Cale started to smile after seeing Harol's shocked expression. Cale was planning to use magic in front of people who hated magic?

"What? How else would you destroy it?"

Harol looked toward Cale's hand that was now on his shoulder.

Pat, pat.

The hand that was patting his shoulder suddenly stopped moving as Cale started to speak again.

"Isn't it quite entertaining to destroy the Magic Tower, the symbol of magic, using magic?"

Harol turned to look at Cale after hearing his jovial tone.

"Stay in your lane. Your part of the deal was that it was up to me what I did with the Magic Tower and how I destroy it."

Cale's tone implied that he would not allow them to step out of their lane again. Harol could see Cale and his group.
Choi Han had easily taken care of Toonka the last time that they were here. The rest of them seemed to be almost as strong as him. Those experts were staring at him and Cale.
Cale quietly whispered in Harol's ear.