Chapter 149 - Vicious (4)

Swiiiiiish- Swiiiiiiiish-

There were two whirlwinds roaring on top of Cale's palm. Cale felt a presence and turned to see Raon looking at him.

"I told you I'm okay."

Even after Cale said that Raon continued to look at him with a sharp gaze that looked like it could cause sparks. Raon started to speak.

"Your arms were shaking just now. Don't use too much of the ancient power. Weak human, you need to do some strength training."

'What do the ancient powers have to do with strength training?'
Cale questioned Raon's thought process before he ignored Raon in order to look at the people who were in the invisible barrier with him in the air.

Rosalyn, Choi Han, and Gashan.
The three of them could not say anything as they looked down. Cale looked toward Choi Han and started to speak.

"What are you doing?"

Choi Han and Gashan responded to his question. Rosalyn slowly turned toward Cale as well.

Cale's finger started to move. His index finger was pointing down below.

"How about you go down and fight?"

The shaman Gashan flinched. He then realized that he had been blankly staring down at the Hais Islands.

'Yes, I need to help as well.'

He was the one who had gathered the Tiger tribe and brought them over. Gashan put some strength into the hand that was holding his wooden staff.
It was at that moment.

"No. Cale-nim, I need to be here to protect you. I don't know when you will get hurt or start coughing up blood again-."

Choi Han continued to speak. Gashan opened his eyes to look toward Choi Han with a look of disbelief.

'He is weak?'

Gashan could see the whirlwinds roaring in Cale's hands. Who was the one to create all of the whirlpools roaring in the ocean between the Hais Islands?

Even if he himself, Rosalyn, and the Dragon had created the storm, those whirlpools were still dangerous. Gashan was in disbelief at Choi Han's story.
In fact, he thought Cale was amazing for seriously listening to such a story. Cale started to speak.

"I may be like that, but I don't think I will cough up blood this time."
"He's right, Choi Han! The great and mighty Raon Miru is here!"
"... Yes. The great and mighty Raon is here as well."

Choi Han nodded his head at the conversation between the human and the Dragon.

"Yes. I understand."

Gashan still had a look of disbelief. There was a hand patting his shoulder. It was Rosalyn. Rosalyn started to speak once Gashan looked toward her.

"Mr. Gashan, let's go."
"... I understand."
Gashan followed Choi Han and Rosalyn down to the islands. Gashan could hear Cale's voice coming from above his head before they split to go to different islands.

"Choi Han, you cannot destroy the island."

Gashan was thinking that Cale was saying all sorts of odd things. At that moment, Choi Han looked up and shouted back.

"Yes Cale-nim. I will be careful."

The old shaman just clenched onto his wooden staff. He did not say anything and instead split away from Rosalyn and Choi Han in order to head toward the Hais Islands with the Tiger tribe.

Swooooooosh-

A chilling noise brushed by his side. A whirlwind had passed by him while heading down. The whirlwind soon crashed into the ocean.