Chapter 200 - There's a Dragon? (5)

"Grab onto the castle wall!"

The soldiers immediately grabbed onto the wall or flattened themselves against the floor after hearing the Count's shout.

The explosion shook the entire territory. Although the explosion took place in the sky, the aftershock was directly felt by the castle wall. Count Henituse subconsciously made a comment.

"...This is not a battle for humans."

This war was not just for humans.
It had already gone beyond that level.

He then turned his head toward his son and his wife. He couldn't help but let out a gasp.

"...Ha-"

This gasp almost sounded like a laugh.
His son, who had gotten back up at some point, had created a small shield in order to protect the Countess, the doctor, and the priest. Count Henituse realized something at this moment.

'This is a war that is beyond the level of humans, and my son is at the center of this battle.'

Seeing his son standing up and looking better made the Count's mind become complicated. He pushed off the wall in order to slowly get back up.

On the other hand, Cale had no idea what Count Henituse was thinking as he looked toward the burning darkness that flashed for a moment within the explosion.

"...What the hell is that?"

Cale, like most people with no martial arts training, did not have enhanced vision so he could not see anything properly.

What he saw was Choi Han's power.

It was his extremely slightly imperfect darkness.
It was absorbing the dead mana in order to explode.

Light and darkness had combined in order to cause that explosion. And then, remaining at the sight of that explosion...
Drip, drip.
Rain continued to fall.
The rain fell, not on the ground, but onto the bodies of the dead wyverns and Bears as it mixed with the blood.

Drip.

The dust that was in the air after the explosion was erased by the wind and the rain. Things finally became visible.

Crack, crack.
The helmeted knight's armor started to crack as pieces started to fall to the ground.
This was a set of armor made by a Dwarf that was trying to catch a Dragon.

That armor cracked before falling into the mud below.

"... You bastards......!"

The helmeted knight clenched his teeth and started to swear.

"...Ugh!"

He coughed up some blood as he stood back up. His red bloodshot eyes looked forward.

The White Tiger.
The White Tiger Gashan had used his incantations in order to protect someone.
He had protected Choi Han.

Choi Han was looking at the Dragon Slayer while holding on to the shoulder that was pierced by the ancient power sword. However, the Dragon Slayer was not looking back at him.

"Ha, haha-"

Choi Han could see that the helmeted knight was not injured even though he was coughing up blood.
That knight's armor was amazing.

However, Raon had destroyed that armor.

The knight's gaze turned extremely chilling. There were all sorts of natural disasters roaring inside of his body. They were starting to surround him, as if he had turned into the Dragon Slayer sword.