Chapter 127 - Really A Good Person (2)

Cale needed to learn more about their current situation, as well as why Litana's name came out of the Saint's mouth, and why the Empire was using dead mana as a weapon, even though it could be poisonous for them as well.

"...Oppa."

The sword master, Hannah, called out to the Saint in a sleepy voice. However, Hannah's eyes were focused on Cale, Choi Han, and Ron.
Cale was also checking Hannah's condition.

'She's at the beginning stages of the dead mana poison.'

He could see that the injuries on her body were dyed black.
The dead mana bomb that she was hit with seemed to take a liquid form. The liquid must have landed on her injuries in order to poison her.

'She must have survived until now because she is a sword master.'

Sword masters have strong vitality. Her aura was probably preventing the dead mana from spreading inside of her body.

However, the sword master was currently in a weakened state.
Cale automatically started to form a gentle smile on his face. That made the woman wary.

"...Who are these people?"

She barely regained consciousness, but she still seemed to be having a difficult time communicating. Her entire body was covered in sweat, and she barely managed to speak.

"I, cough, haaa."

The sword master's shoulders flinched, and she coughed up black blood. The Saint quickly brought his hands up to her mouth.

"Hannah! Don't speak!"
"...Didn't I tell you not to let strangers in?"

The woman glared at the Saint and tried to sit up. At that moment, a white cloth was placed at her mouth.

"You're bleeding. Please relax, I will explain everything."

A warm voice reached Hannah's ears. Cale wiped the black blood off her mouth.

'I should collect the black blood and ask the Dragon later.'

Cale made up his mind to ask Eruhaben once he got back and gently spoke to the wary enemy.

"I was touched by how desperate your oppa was as he was trying to save your life. So please focus on your health first."
"Here is a potion, young master-nim."

Ron handed Cale a new potion right on cue. Cale was in awe while looking at Ron, who was acting just like a benign old man, as if he had never had that cold gaze in his eyes.

'Wow, he's so good.'

This was completely different than when he was traveling with Choi Han, Rosalyn, and the children who averaged 8 years of age.

Cale handed the potion to the Saint with a relaxed expression.

Hannah's mind became chaotic while watching all of this.

It was weird that a noble young master-like person and his servant were in this, 'Path of No Return.'

"...Who the hell are these people."

At that moment, Hannah could hear her brother's gentle voice.

"Hannah, be respectful. These people are not like that."

Hannah looked toward her brother after feeling like he was scolding her. She was worried what her brother, who was completely innocent to the point of stupidity, had done while she was unconscious.
However, the Saint's expression was bright for the first time in a long time.

"Hannah, he is someone that you know as well. Remember hearing about Cale Henituse in Hoik Village? He is Cale Henituse, and those are his servant and his knights."
"...Cale Henituse?"