Chapter 135 - Together (3)

Cale immediately brought Tasha and Mary into the cave. It had been a while since he had seen Mary.

"Oh, mm, you haven't changed."

Mary was still covered from head to toe by her black robe. However, maybe it was because he had seen her for a while before she left, but he felt like he could feel that the person inside of the black robe was happy.

"Hello young master Cale. I'm very happy to see you again."

Her voice was still the stiff and emotionless voice that reminded Cale of a navigation system. There was a black blob on top of the black robe's head.

"I'm happy as well! Good girl Mary, I looked after your bones every so often!"

Raon was the one who was the happiest to see Mary again.

"Thank you very much."
"This is your first time going to the Jungle, right? I will tell you about everything. I have been there."
"You are amazing, Raon-nim. Is the Jungle's sky beautiful as well?"
"Of course! We will also cross the ocean to get the Jungle. Although it will be difficult this time, let's go sightseeing on the Killer Whale Archie's back!"
"I look forward to it."

Cale was watching Raon and Mary chat when someone poked him on his side.
It was a pretty strong poke that caused Cale to start to frown as he turned around. However, he understood the reason for the strong poke after seeing what was going on.

"This, just what."

It was the Dark Elf Tasha.

She was completely shocked and looked to be at a loss for words. Her gaze was naturally focused on Eruhaben, who was standing next to Raon.
Eruhaben was speaking with Mary.

"I haven't seen a necromancer in a while."
"Goldie, have you met another necromancer before?"
"You think I'm a little kid like you?"
"Mary, you don't need to listen to Goldie saying, 'little kid.'"

It was a childish conversation not fitting Dragons, but that was not important to this Dark Elf.
Cale gently patted Tasha's shoulder.

"Miss Tasha."
"Young master Cale- this, I, just what."

Cale whispered in Tasha's ear.

"Please remember your vow of Elementals. This is a secret from his highness."

Cale's tone was half respectful and half casual.
Tasha's shoulders slightly flinched. She calmed herself down and looked toward Cale.
Cale was smiling as he continued to speak.

"The vow last time was about Raon, so it will be more reliable if you make a new vow with Eruhaben-nim in it as well. Please do it now."

Tasha started to smile.

"You haven't changed, young master Cale."
"Will you make the vow?"
"Of course."

Tasha could not say no. The Dragon named Eruhaben had glared at her while she was chatting with Cale.
She also felt relieved at what Cale said next.

"Good. I will eventually tell his highness, so don't worry about it."
"I trust you, young master Cale."

Tasha looked toward Cale with thanks. Mary, who was robotic and did not seem like a human being, had changed in the short time she had been away from Tasha.

'Young master Cale-nim, Raon-nim, I like them all. I want to go back. It was fun.'

It was fun.

Tasha had never expected such words to come out of Mary's mouth. That was why Tasha was thankful to Cale. Mary was pretty much on the same level as her nephew, Alberu, in Tasha's eyes.