Chapter 166 - Perhaps (1)

Click.

Something that was even more shocking than the cold air welcomed Cale when he opened the carriage door.

"Y, young master-nim!"

There was someone who seemed very happy to see him, running toward him with both arms open.

It was the Dwarf-Rat Mueller. He did not even have his coat on properly as he ran toward Cale while looking as if he was about to cry.

"...What's wrong with him?"

Cale looked toward Choi Han. However, Choi Han shrugged his shoulders as if he had no idea either. Mueller arrived in front of Cale at that moment and started to catch his breath.

"Y, young master-nim."
"What?"

The normal Mueller would curl up in fear in front of Cale. Cale was confused at how different Mueller was acting than normal.

Mueller grabbed onto the side of Cale's pants at that moment.

'...What is going on?'

Mueller's desperate expression confused Cale, but he first pushed Mueller away before asking.

'Something is odd.'

Mueller's value was currently on the rise after designing the castle walls and the Golden Turtle Ship. Why did he seem so scared when he should be walking around with his head up in the air?

"I would rather follow you around! This, this is just!"

Cale motioned for Choi Han to take care of Mueller for now and entered Harris Village.

There were no guards in Harris Village right now.
The soldiers and knights who had been here earlier had all returned to the Henituse Castle.
Part of this was because it was a secret that Cale was moving the Tiger tribe to Harris Village, but most importantly, the Tiger Tribe did not need soldiers to protect them.

Furthermore, those soldiers and knights were currently training under the Knight Captain back at the castle.

Cale looked at the wooden fence that looked like Mueller had helped design before walking into the village that was surrounded by snow.

– Looks fun!

Raon started to speak.
Cale's expression turned odd.

"Mm."

He could see young Tigers, Wolves, and two kittens rolling around in the snow.

– I'm going to go play too!
"Do whatever you want."

Raon appeared in the air and rushed toward the children playing in the snow.

"Gasp!"

Cale heard a gasp coming from behind him. It was Mueller. The half-Dwarf seemed to have been shocked after seeing Raon, as he approached Cale once again and clenched onto his pants.

Cale did not push him aside this time. He looked toward the thirty-year-old man who looked like a child and started to speak with sympathy.

"Tigers and cats are from the same feline family."

Mueller nodded his head so vigorously that his head might fall off.
Cale let Mueller hide behind him. It was because there were Cats and Tigers running toward them.

"Wow! It's been so long!"
"You're finally here!"

On and Hong were the first to reach Cale. Choi Han, who was standing next to him, let out a chuckle. It was because he could see the corners of Cale's lips twitching.