Chapter 193 - Destroying it! (2)

Cale opened his eyes.
He could see the teleportation magic circle under his feet.

Swooooooosh-

He could also hear the sound of the cold wind.
The Gorge of Death was extremely windy.
However, Cale ignored the noise of the wind and looked toward the person who was here to greet him.

"It has been a long time, your highness."

Rosalyn's youngest sibling and the Breck Kingdom's fourth prince, Pen, awkwardly started to speak after seeing Cale's respectful greeting.

"Ahem, hem. Yes, long time no see."

His gaze headed toward Cale's chest.
It was a cookie. Cale was holding a cookie.

That made Pen recall the drenching he received when he went to the Henituse territory to see his sister Rosalyn in the past. During that incident, he had heard the crunching sound of Cale eating a cookie as if it was background music.

'Youngest brother, do it properly. Otherwise, you will lose your life on the battlefield.'

Pen recalled Rosalyn's, 'advice,' and started to shiver. It made him feel very cold. He awkwardly smiled back at Cale, who was gently smiling at him.
Raon started to speak in Cale's mind at that moment.

– It's a fiery thunderbolt instead of water for that crybaby if he whines again. I am practicing the fiery thunderbolt right now.

Cale naturally ignored Raon as he looked around prince Pen.

There were five or six tents behind fourth prince Pen.

Swooooooosh-

The sound of the wind could be heard again.
It was blowing toward them from the Gorge of Death.

This gorge was known to have never-ending wind.
The strong winds made by nature made the sides of the deep and tall valley into a resting place of death.

February. The winter winds were strong and even carried over the snow tonight, making it hard to see. Cale heard another voice as he looked around at the white snow fluttering through the darkness.

"Are you Cale Henituse from the Henituse territory?"

Cale's gaze headed to the person next to Prince Pen.

This was the Breck Kingdom's Royal Mage's number one disciple. The name of this person whom people considered to be the future Royal Mage was Count Ecross.

– ...Human, why is that stupid looking guy checking you out?

'Right?'
Cale gently responded in a noble-like manner to Count Ecross, who was looking at him.

"That is correct. I am Cale Henituse, Count Ecross-nim."
"Ahem, you know of me. But you did not greet me first."
"I apologize. I was amazed as this is my first time visiting the Gorge of Death."

Prince Pen felt odd.

'Why is that person acting like this?'

Cale Henituse was acting respectfully for some reason. Pen looked toward Count Ecross and gave him a signal with his eyes.

'Count, stop it!'

Unfortunately, Ecross could not read Pen's signal. He looked toward Cale judgmentally.

A twenty-year-old. He did not like that the Roan Kingdom sent a twenty-year-old punk as their representative. He also did not like how he was pretending to be a hero with ancient powers that only required luck to acquire instead of something like magic, which required effort in order to develop.