Chapter 136 - Together (4)

Tap. Tap. Tap.

The sound of their feet rushing down the staircase filled the area. However, the swordmaster Hannah's scream that appeared every so often drowned it all out.

"Bin, didn't you say that she was still in the beginning stages?"

Bin urgently responded to Cale's question.

"Yes sir. She was in the beginning stages when we received the message last night."

Cale, as well as Litana, had left plenty of highest-grade potions for Hannah to remain at the beginning stages for as long as possible.
Cale could hear Tasha starting to speak from behind him.

"She is reaching the intermediate stages, but she is not there yet. However, it is still dangerous."

There was a sense of urgency in Tasha's voice.

Cale recalled his conversation with Mary as he continued to run down the stairs. This was a conversation they had while traveling on the ship.

'You said that there is a way to help her?'
'Yes. It is possible if she is a swordmaster.'
'...Mary, I don't want her to just be alive.'
'I know, Cale-nim. I will help her recover back to normal.'

Mary had sounded confident.
Although Mary might seem like a bit of an airhead, Cale knew that she meant the things she said.

Tap. Tap.

They could see a door at the bottom of the staircase. The door was open.
There was a reason the screams made it out of the room.

The servant was standing there, uncertain as to whether he should close the door or keep it open.

"What is going on?"
"Ah, Bin-nim!"

The servant's face brightened up after seeing Bin. Cale and Bin immediately headed for the door. They could see a hallway and a room through the open gap.

"Aaaaaaah!"

The scream was coming from that room.

The servant quickly reported to Bin.

"The guest started to seize starting about two hours ago. The guard is currently in the room waiting for any potential emergency situations while I couldn't decide who to report to."

The guest that the servant referred to was the swordmaster, Hannah. Cale could hear Tasha's shocked mumbling.

"..She's held on for two hours. Her endurance is amazing."

Cale tried to turn to look at Tasha but ended up making eye contact with the black robe.

"She's barely holding on. We need to hurry in."

Cale did not respond and instead turned his gaze toward the door. Bin and the servant were chatting by the door.

"The seizures are so serious that we cannot calm-."
"Move."
"...Excuse me?"

Someone walked between Bin and the servant.

The servant took a step back in surprise. A man who had an oppressive aura about him had walked in front of him.
That man was Cale.

"Young master-nim."

Bin called out to Cale and tried to walk in front of Cale. However, his body froze for a moment after making eye contact with Cale.
At that moment, Cale pushed the large door with both hands.

Screeeech- Bang!

The door opened with a loud noise and Cale walked inside. Mary, Tasha, the two Dragons, and Ron naturally followed behind him.
Bin observed this for a moment before giving the servant an order.