Chapter 134 - Together (2)

All of them had become weird.

Cale sat down on a bench near the fountain and looked around.

First, he looked at Choi Han.

"......"

Choi Han was meditating in a lotus position on top of a boulder. A black aura was coming out of his body.

Choi Han seemed like a typical martial arts master.

Cale started to speak.

"Hans, how long has he been training like that?"
"19 hours, young master-nim. Aren't you proud of him? Ah, that passion!"

'...Not at all.'

Cale was more scared than proud.

Cale lifted his head and made eye contact with Hans.

"...And how long are you going to stay like that?"
"I'm not sure."

Choi Han had been training Hans as well. Since Hans was someone who was always at the house, Choi Han thought that he should at least know some basic defense.

'But to stay in the invisible chair position-'

Cale could see that Hans's legs were shaking. Hans must have noticed Cale's gaze, as he started to awkwardly smile.

"Haha, young master-nim, I will definitely get stronger in order to protect you. That is a butler's duty."
"...Sure. I trust you."

Cale answered that way since he had nothing else to say.

"Yes sir! I will not let you down!"

Hans responded in an energetic voice. Cale just turned his head away from Hans only to see someone else.

Eruhaben was standing next to the stone pillar that was wrapped with the metal chains. Cale found it odd that Eruhaben and Raon were not together.
Eruhaben must have noticed his confusion and thus gave him an explanation.

"The Dragon's way is to figure things out on our own once we are given a sense of direction."

Raon was currently training in Cale's room on the fifth floor. Cale let him train there because Raon had said that he would not destroy anything during his training.

'Human, I will go through my first growth phase before Fall. I'm sure that you are already aware of my greatness, but you will feel it even more!'

That was what Raon had said before he started to train. He seemed to be full of confidence.
Cale recalled the image of the tiny Black Dragon flying up to the fifth floor with confidence and held back his sigh. He then started to smile.

It was because of what he saw in front of him.

Meeeeeeow.
Meeow.

"Ahem, ahem."

Hong, who was still a baby kitten, as well as On, who would soon reach her growth phase, slowly approached Eruhaben and started to meow.

The ancient Dragon let out some fake coughs and pretended not to notice them, but he slowly started to smile. Cale started to think while watching what was going on.

'I guess he will teach On and Hong as well.'

Cale recalled what Eruhaben had said about the two Cat tribe children.

'He said that they are pure-blooded Cats who have mutated.'

Eruhaben seemed to have a lot of knowledge about the Cat tribe. It was only natural that an ancient Dragon who had lived for close to 1,000 years would have such knowledge. He could leave the Cat tribe siblings to Eruhaben since nobody else had any information to help them out.